How many c0cks does O'Malley have?

Probably my favourite fighter of all time. 

Speed and Power -

I don't get the O'Malley hate. He's exciting to watch. And he's undefeated.

100% agree.

I love his style and his fights are exciting as shit. I don't get the people that either have to love or hate a fighter. Just enjoy the fights. It's that simple.

El Duderino -
Speed and Power -

100% agree.

I love his and his fights are exciting as shit. I don't get the people that either have to love or hate a fighter. Just enjoy the fights. It's that simple.

Sorry, but this is stupid. Say, you like a certain fighter. Then you see him say or do a retarded shit you don't like. What are you supposed to do, just close your eyes and ears and repeat to yourself like 'I like this guy as a fighter so all that other shit that I saw didn't happen'?

I get it, you only respect fighters for what they do in the cage and you don't care otherwise and that's cool but don't act all surprised when people pay attention all around. 

1 Like
El Duderino - 
Speed and Power -

100% agree.

I love his and his fights are exciting as shit. I don't get the people that either have to love or hate a fighter. Just enjoy the fights. It's that simple.

He’s exciting and fun to watch…I think he gets a ton of hate because he’s out there talking about how Cody Garbrandt is ducking him, then fights a guy on his way out the door on a 1-4 run, whose most recent fight was a loss to Jonathan Martinez…who is a good fighter, but miles away from the guys O’Malley is calling out. He’s destroying guys he should destroy, and acting like the elite fighters are avoiding him. Dom Cruz just called him out though, hopefully that one happens.

1 Like

Does Dom ask for this fight because he realizes his chances at making a title run are over now?

He’s a fuckin bum.

For me… it depends on the situation. I’ll always enjoy a fight for it being a fight. There are guys I am fans of (personalities and fighting), guys I’m not fans of (boring as shit), and guys I’m neutral on (not super exciting in either department). Also many variations and combinations of those things. If there is somebody I REALLY enjoy watching but they say some stupid shit, it doesn’t matter to me. I watch to be entertained and I like to watch artists paint a picture.

Another thing is I’m not really a soundbite guy, meaning if a guy says something retarded but is generally a respectable person, I don’t change my entire opinion of them. The things a person says isn’t necessarily who they are. These guys get microphones shoved in their face all the time, sometimes dumb shit comes out. A lot of people are overly critical of people in the public eye and it’s just insane to me…. Put under the microscope for no apparent reason. So yes… I can and will actively ignore what I don’t care about because I simply don’t have the energy for all of that shit. But if there’s a guy who’s somewhat entertaining in the cage and he does an interview that amazes me… then yeah that’s a bonus.

I’m also one of those guys who misses the days where I didn’t have to know everything about every famous person who has ever lived, in fact I don’t mind knowing almost nothing about the people who entertain me.