How many guys with 15+ fights in the UFC?

Current or Retired. My guess is somewhere between 15 to 20 guys have had at least 15 fights in the UFC.

Anyone know?

Lets start listing the fighters.

Nevermind, someone gave me the stats and here they are:

And Im going with less than 10 of em have at least a half million worth of assets...do ya'll agree? Or are they all stinkin rich?

Matt Hughes 24 18-6-0
Chuck Liddell 23 16-7-0
Randy Couture 23 16-7-0
Tito Ortiz 23 14-8-1
B.J. Penn 20 12-6-2
Chris Lytle 19 9-10-0
Josh Koscheck 18 13-5-0
Rich Franklin 18 13-5-0
Tank Abbott 18 8-10-0
Georges St. Pierre 17 15-2-0
Frank Mir 17 12-5-0
Chris Leben 17 11-6-0
Evan Tanner 17 11-6-0
Diego Sanchez 16 12-4-0
Jon Fitch 15 13-1-1
Kenny Florian 15 11-4-0
Spencer Fisher 15 9-6-0
Marcus Davis 15 (+1) 9-6-0
Joe Stevenson 15 (+2) 8-7-0
Ken Shamrock 15 7-6-2

So thats 20 guys?

Hughes

Tito is at 24 atm I think

lol you asked and then answered yourself... making all the responses moot.

Often have conversations with yourself, reg?

Handy Couture - Guessing here

Couture, Liddell, Tito, Hughes, GSP has to be close, Kos, Sanchez, Penn, and Fedor.

What the hell?

And how many of these guys have 100 grand in the bank today? I say around 10.

Boned By Jones -  lol you asked and then answered yourself... making all the responses moot.

I figured Id repost Ghans matrix figures before someone else does and put it at the top. Sort of ruins the thread, but thats what I was looking for.

Handy Couture - 
Boned By Jones -  lol you asked and then answered yourself... making all the responses moot.

Yeah, thanks for me lookin like a fuck tard and wasting my time. Go fuck your dog.

I like this guy.

your welcome...happy to waste your fucking time.

Reggie Warren Jr -  And how many of these guys have 100 grand in the bank today? I say around 10.

I think now-a-days with bonuses being where they are and mid/high tier guys makin 50-100k a fight + these supposed "amazing locker room bonuses"...money is not to to bad for them...although your right about it only being probably 10-20 guys making that type of money.

Dana can say whatever he wants about the UFC being the biggest sports league in the world...fact is the minimum payment in the NFL is at 200-300k per year...for guys who DON'T EVEN PLAY...yeah...

Ron Simpson - "Nevermind, someone gave me the stats and here they are:"

I call bullshit, you made that list yourself.
You are incorrect sir.

http://www.fightmatrix.com/ufc-records/most-bouts/

Handy Couture - 
Reggie Warren Jr -  your welcome...happy to waste your fucking time.

Hahaha, great thread, it got my mind racing. You wanted the answers you got them, good on ya. No hard feelings dude, it was fun and interesting...... thanks. You can go fuck your wife, girlfriend, or town whore now.

How about I fuck all 3 of em?

Im 2 busy beating these pussys up and fucking Cindy to go search for individual records Ron!

www.reggiewarrenshow.com

Shes way 2 attractive for the general public. i dont want the work force shutting down or guys losing the old lady due to excessive jerking while looking at Cindys huge natural titties.

i am 100% sure that 14 of them have over 500k in assets and Ken Shamrock has made over a million in his career.

Thats 75% of those guys wealthy; the other 25% are fight night/prelim guys who dont even have big names and are still pulling a solid 100k+ a year.

Not sure what the point of this thread was, but I think it failed.

The point of the thread was to see how tough it is to have 15 fights in the UFC and give praise to those who have achieved this.

And on a side note, how many of them have some assets today for all the hard work and entertainment theyve given us.

And how the hell are you 100% sure that 14 of them have 500k in assets? You working for the UFC? Or you know them all personally?

So for all the toughguys in the UFC who have achieved this many fights and entertained us for all these years...Thank you very much.

You make it easier for me to get motivated and wake up every day and train UFC so i can one day meet you in the cage!

show no mercy - i thought they paid you not to fight in the cage though, so you wouldnt make everyone look shitty
Danas paid me more than most the fighters on that list to NOT fight in the UFC, but that doesnt mean im gonna just sit on my deer farm and crush busch light cans! I'll find my way into that Octagon one day.

Marquardt's next fight will be his 15th.

Good list Phone Post