How many more fights for CHUCK ?

Really, how many more fights does he have in him?

He's been so inconsistant lately, what should he do?

Is it time for him to start thinking Retirement (ala Randy).... Take some time off to find himself, or atleast find his jaw that Evans knocked off!!!!

Who will Chuck fight next? Will they give him a can for an easy win, or a big name to crush him?

WHAT DOES CHUCKS FUTURE LOOK LIKE????

I think Chuck is starting to get to that point where he should consider retiring.  Don't do what Michael Jordan did and try to fight beyond your physical capabilities.

It was painful to see Jordan going for a layup and having some young buck punch his shit out to the parking lot.

Not sure. But if he keeps fighting like this he's going to end up with a brain aneurysm. I'd rather not see that happen.
I too think he's strting to consider hanging up the gloves.
Let's not go the way of Ken Shamrock and end up tarnishing your legacy.

RETIRE

Chuck needs another fight, he can't go out like that. I think he should fight only someone with a huge name in the sport, another legend.

Um...what if would lose that one too? The point of retiring now would be so that he doesn't "go out like that" and lose another fight in brutal fashion.
If he hangs it up now, his legacy will still remain a brilliant one.
I can think of one faded champ right now...stumbling around in his faggy old Pancrase boots, from minor show to minor show, too punchdrunk to know better, only to get KTFO by yet another C level fighter.

RETIRE.

Chuck need to focus on the fight at hand and not look into the future, looking past Rashad for LWH title shot, gets KTFO, looked past Jardine towards possible title shot or match up with Wand, result gets KTFO

Its kinda sad to see him going out like this!!

I hope when you guys have a bad day at work your boss tells you to retire.

Yeah that's a great analogy, because when I fuck up at accounting, I get knocked out for 10 minutes and risk brain damage. Dumb ass.

He says he has 2 to 4 more years in him. I dont honestly see that.

I give him maybe a fight or two.

Give him a guy like Andy Reese, James Lee, Brad Morris or Matt Hamill. And then ride off into the sunset with a dub ya

nubs - Yeah that's a great analogy, because when I fuck up at accounting, I get knocked out for 10 minutes and risk brain damage. Dumb ass.

Isn't Chuck an accountant by trade?

Chuck vs. Ken Shamrock for Chuck to retire on a winning note.