How many of you can take on this guy?

Herring In A Fur Coat -  The monkey mascot, or the misfigured looking dude?

The misfigured looking dude with the titty fuckable breast implants.

monkey mascot be easy just turn his head around and go to town.  shemale wouldn't be much harder, distract with tanning coupons

Agreed. A good Judo Chop will take care of them fake tittays.

What is happening to this world?

CDarwin - What is happening to this world?
This. Hell, look at all the crap kids watch these days on MTV. And think back to the days when we were younger. I am 27, so I am by no means old, but hell I feel like it at times thinking how simple growing up for me was. 

He should never take off his shirt, I bet that looks considerably less conspicuous with a shirt on.

In regards to the second video of the guidos dancing. That's a funny little microcosm of what's wrong with a lot of people in this world. The two guys are out there dancing and having a good time. The guys in the room are filming them and making fun of them, but they're (the guys filming) just sitting in a room.

I bet the guidos got way more poon than those guys did in Cabo.

My wife is jealous.

Holy shit those guidos were rolling their balls off

One of the things I'll never understand. Idiot imo.

I'd like to see a video of him being called "Titties" by Rampage.

Somebody please send that first video to Web Soup.

That's not a monkey mascot - it's a Baboo baby

Seamus619 - 
CDarwin - What is happening to this world?
This. Hell, look at all the crap kids watch these days on MTV. And think back to the days when we were younger. I am 27, so I am by no means old, but hell I feel like it at times thinking how simple growing up for me was. 

Im 23 and I look at kids younger than me and hell even my own generation and Im just like WTF?

breast implants, hilarious

that's just wrong, on so many levels.

Stay off the steroids if you dont want man tits

blind for kevmann....

Holy shit...All those implants but still a fucking squirell neck.....

quality of implants aside, isn't it sad to look strong and then not actually have any strength to back it up?

I understand women getting breast implants...because men don't expect breasts to do much other than look great, feel great, and taste great...something implants can help deliver to the floppy-chested.

I would expect that any girl seeing this dude would expect him to be strong...and then laugh and leave when he needed help carrying the groceries.