How many of you can take on this guy?

I just want to see this douche bag in about 30-40 years, please

The day he snaps out of his psychosis he'll go straight into shock after seeing that video and probably slit his wrists.

Jesus talking about Roided to the gils

Jsteven - Holy shit those guidos were rolling their balls off

Agreed. After watching those videos, I'm convinced there is a Guido E epidemic.

Ramon Maroni - Jesus talking about Roided to the gils
He isn't roided. He has boob implants. Look at the video, when he flexes what chest muscles he does have, you can see the bags he has in there.

it looks like he had more muscle on his right side and got an implant in the left to even it out and...... DOH !

Okkun - The day he snaps out of his psychosis he'll go straight into shock after seeing that video and probably slit his wrists.

I absolutely agree with this.

LMMFAO HOLY CRAP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Seamus619 - 
Ramon Maroni - Jesus talking about Roided to the gils
He isn't roided. He has boob implants. Look at the video, when he flexes what chest muscles he does have, you can see the bags he has in there.

Seroiusly????

wow............. speechless.....

He's Brazilian. Viado.

Seamus619 -  LOL @ Mike Sanders

Laughing along with you, Seamus. Mike Sanders blinded by his favorite thing: muscles. What a flake.

Seamus619 -
CDarwin - What is happening to this world?
This. Hell, look at all the crap kids watch these days on MTV. And think back to the days when we were younger. I am 27, so I am by no means old, but hell I feel like it at times thinking how simple growing up for me was. 

This. I'm a very childish and immature 27 year old man-boy who loves penis jokes. But when I compare my childhood, teens and early 20's to the kids today, I feel ancient. These kids watch 16 and Pregnant at an age when I was watching DragonballZ.

Ps. Kriss Kross was way better than Justin Bieber. Phone Post

Ethan Boyle - Man! That looks terrible!!! That video is embarrassing as hell.

This. Phone Post

Seamus619 -
Herring In A Fur Coat -  The monkey mascot, or the misfigured looking dude?
The misfigured looking dude with the titty fuckable breast implants.

Comedy right here. Phone Post