hOW mANy oF YOur FRiEndS

80% do not watch.
Several of them think its SAVAGE.
So, yes... At least 30% of my friends are pussies. Phone Post 3.0

One of my managers at work is into it but that's it. Phone Post

I'm 29, watch all the fights I can.

Brother is 24 and casual fan only bc of me. Same w best friend, 29 y/o.

One good friend who's hardcore.

Everyone else I know has zero interest since Brock and kimbo retired. And that is the fight UFC dropped the ball on according to them. Phone Post 3.0

My best friend has fought MMA before and even HE doesnt watch it.

He only watched Lesnar fights.

Yeah, none. Which is weird because five years ago most of them did.

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - 
RickStorm -

About 1/2 now.. Used to be all

DId ThEY lOSe INterESt oR YOu GOt MOre FRieNdS noW? Phone Post 3.0

Dont know if you remember, or know who UG member BuffBetty is, but Hong Kong Phooey and I went to a local event and she introduced me to the promoters Trent & Heather Standing. We became friends and they introduced me to a ton of people including Team Darkside Coaches, and since then we've become friends and all go to local fights together.

This dont count the many UGers Ive had the honor of meeting in real life within the last year or so and have become good friends with.

So to answer your question.... Yes, I GOt MOre FRieNDs noW =)

Some tranes UFC and still doesn't watch mma? I can understand a street baller not watching ALL of the NBA games but... Phone Post 3.0

voorhees - My best friend has fought MMA before and even HE doesnt watch it.

He only watched Lesnar fights.
O_o? Crazy!! Phone Post 3.0

When they look confuse and does not get a clue of what im talking about, i told them to download the MMA UNDERGROUND app so they can catch up! Phone Post 3.0

me and my platoon sarge were talking mma at one time, a couple of the crew was around an heard us talking about "anderson silva"...

This dude, african american, was like "yea, you are talking about anderson silva? The one with the sword tattoo on his chest?"

Me and the big sarge looked at each other and laughed.. Saying "ahah yes yes that is anderson silva!" Phone Post 3.0

All of my friends are Casual MMA fans, and sport fanatics.
One of them has been a hardcore fan going back to the early stuff, he schools me on fighters and history of pride, UFC, strikeforce, WEC and stuff on a regular! The other friend is like me, we haven't been watching it as long as a lot of people but once we got started, we watch everything we can.
Around this house fight nights are great, BBQ, beer and pretty damn intense some times to. We threaten one another's lives often and had a few close fights! Its all in the name of fun though! We like our MMA around here Phone Post 3.0