How many PPV's would Brock vs Big Country Sell

Say Brock comes back for one fight

why not do this?

This seems like the best fight for business.

How would this do?

brock kills him

Why do you hate Big Country so much?

Why would they put him up against a low tier gate keeper.... One they don't even like. As much as I can't stand him he is the biggest ppv draw. Have to put him against someone of value and milk as much money out of it as possible Phone Post 3.0

GSP24 - Now, after the WWE return, that fight with a decent undercard could potentially pull in 650k or more. Phone Post 3.0

I think they could break 800K easily with a somewhat weak under card since it would be Lesnar's UFC return and they can build up Big Country easily since he's good at promoting fights and has some highlight reel KOs.

Put on a decent undercard with a lightweight title eliminator between somewhat recognizable fighters like Bendo or Gil or welterweight title eliminator with fighter like Condit or Shields and it'll easily get 1M buys.

I didnt say match up wise. i am asking how would this fight do PPV sales wise? I know Brock is the heavy favorite

grizzlyedwin - 
GSP24 - Now, after the WWE return, that fight with a decent undercard could potentially pull in 650k or more. Phone Post 3.0

I think they could break 800K easily with a somewhat weak under card since it would be Lesnar's UFC return and they can build up Big Country easily since he's good at promoting fights and has some highlight reel KOs.

Put on a decent undercard with a lightweight title eliminator between somewhat recognizable fighters like Bendo or Gil or welterweight title eliminator with fighter like Condit or Shields and it'll easily get 1M buys.

i agree. Roy is a bigger draw than people think imo. My friends who are less than casuals know who big country is, they wouldnt know Werdum,Barnett, or Miocic.

a smooth 800k