How many times did you win ROTR?

Seriously....

How many times did you win the ROTR world title?

The reason I ask is some of you have a hard on for me now (most of you know I kid around and joke) but some of you dorks FREAK OUT when I get on here and joke around

I dont take myself or this forum too seriously, I come hear to read about MMA and to enjoy myself.

Anyone that doesnt get that Im playing around is an IDIOT

I guess my point is.....

CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!!

Sure, Im DRUNK and sure, .... I HAVE 2 HOT HAWAIIAN CHICKS IN MY HOTEL ROOM...RIGHT NOW!!!! (along with a check for 30k as well as another 10k in total earnings)

But yet Im still here (MMA.tv) on the forum I love talking with all of you.

CALM DOWN!!!! Im playing around, you uptight fags!

-Jake Shields: ROTR world champion (of the midwest): Team Shamrock

1 Like

"Sure, Im DRUNK and sure, .... I HAVE 2 HOT HAWAIIAN CHICKS IN MY HOTEL ROOM...RIGHT NOW!!!! (along with a check for 30k as well as another 10k in total earnings)"

you know... up until i read that part, i was gonna' ask if you were still in town and if so, why the hell aren't you out "holing" (as you often so eloquently put it) some of our beautiful local girls... lol...

i will admit i thought okami won the fight...
i will ALSO admit that i thought it was VERY close and am not really surprised how a judge could score it one way or the other...
having said that... i will ALSO go on to admit that i was pretty blown away by your conditioning and how much gas you had left for the condit fight... i actually thought you looked stronger in THAT fight then you did the first...

regardless... congratulations on your title... hope it means bigger and better things are coming your way... and we wish you continued success!!!... :-)

jake, how do you see a fight between yourself and chuck norris going?

Raze, thanks alot. he can have a re-match whenever he wants (as long as I get to keep my 30k check)

Jimmy i see me winning by boring dec. or losing by roundhouse kick, LOL

"Jimmy i see me winning by boring dec. or losing by roundhouse kick, LOL "

That was EXTREMELY funny.

Congrats champ!

Congrats and enjoy dude! Feelin' the aloha spirit tonite...

Congratulations.

But I have a question: If you hve 2 beautiful hawian girls in your room right now then what the fuck are you doing on the computer, let alone mma.tv?

(For the sarcasim impared I am just playing around.)

jake, watch the above thread of mayhem's buyaka. give you something to do while the locals blow you in ur room. auryte.

-Jake Shields: ROTR world champion (of the midwest): Team Shamrock

lol, Hi coach!

He makes cauliflower ear fashionable imo.

congrats

Jake, how do you fit that giant check in your wallet? I saw the pictures it's gotta be 5 feet long?

".... I HAVE 2 HOT HAWAIIAN CHICKS IN MY HOTEL ROOM...RIGHT NOW!!!! "

You know, I USED to be a fan....but WTF! No pics!

Screw you, you bastard!

I won it 100 times. My master trainer Maurice Sakata gets all the credit. Next I get my redbelt in bjj, I am excited. :)

OMA's belt is sooo last week

Great Belt...I cant wait to wear it!

"I dont take myself or this forum too seriously, I come hear to read about MMA and to enjoy myself."

BINGO.

Take note people, that's the way it's supposed to be.