How Many UFC PPVs You PURCHASED

UFC 13, 29, 31 through about UFC 48. Watched about every ppv from 64-early 100s with friends. Maybe purchased 2 or 3 since. Phone Post

Honestly I may have missed 2 since UFC 52 Phone Post 3.0

DevilsAdvocate - 
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN -

Can't believe you guys spend that much on PPVs when there are many better options available

If everyone used those options then the system would collapse on itself. Someone has to pay. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like taxes.  Some people pay their taxes so others can sit around and eat steak and lobster living off the gubment.

Really BWW is one of the best deals for fights if it isn't crowded.  Some will have the speakers cranked so you can hear Goldy/Rogan.

Around 110... Saw 6 live Phone Post 3.0

All of them but 3 since 2008. It's a lot of money looking back. It's the same amount I'd spend taking the girl out for dinner on a Saturday though, or going out to a bar with the guys to watch the fights. Phone Post 3.0

Probably north of 40 since ufc 100 when I really started watching Phone Post 3.0

I've ordered about 20 and I started watching seriously around UFC 100 as well. I've probably watched about 30 of them at a bar.

20 or so most Epic was Chael spider one Phone Post 3.0

Since Anderson vs Franklin 1, think it was in the 60's I've gotten every PPV except 2, randy/Gonzaga and Page/Jardine, both due to a wedding.

But I dont buy them myself, I chip in with my brother, cousin, my cousins friend Ricky, my brothers friends and a few of my buddies.  So usually throw 5-15 bucks in and that pays for the card, food, drinks, I bring some bud and its a good night.

If I had to buy all the events myself I wouldn probably only get 4-5 events a year. 

Probably 10 before ufc 140. Everyone since then except the Aldo vs zombie card Phone Post 3.0

Since Chuck/Rampage I've undoubtedly purchased over half of them but recently I've been taking them in at Buffalo Wild Wings. I'm going to spend 60$ regardless, I might as well be full and buzzed. Only downfall is the volume sometimes sucks and it isn't on my DVR. Phone Post 3.0

over 100

i hope you see this dana

Most of them from UFC 94 til now. I won't be buying the next one. Phone Post 3.0

well over 100 but they can kiss my ass with the extra 5 ( princepal ) Ill be at bar for free next show

I think 45 but technically 43 since 122 and 138 were free Phone Post 3.0

RockTheVote -

1. i bought the one hector lombard fought boetsch on. extremely dissapointed. i watch them at bars and pitch in to watch them at friends houses, but i am pretty much never buying it myself again.

Unfortunately you got extremely unlucky with the one you chose to purchase. Phone Post 3.0

Winston Wolf - well over 100 but they can kiss my ass with the extra 5 ( princepal ) Ill be at bar for free next show
I'd say I'm close to 100 PPV's or a little over 100. I'm a big Weidman fan but I will most likely skip this next card just because of those extra 5 bucks. If all of us did that this would be the last time they tried that shit. Unfortunately most will still buy the PPV and sooner or later the extra 5 bucks will become the norm. Phone Post 3.0

nolabrum - 
Winston Wolf - well over 100 but they can kiss my ass with the extra 5 ( princepal ) Ill be at bar for free next show
I'd say I'm close to 100 PPV's or a little over 100. I'm a big Weidman fan but I will most likely skip this next card just because of those extra 5 bucks. If all of us did that this would be the last time they tried that shit. Unfortunately most will still buy the PPV and sooner or later the extra 5 bucks will become the norm. Phone Post 3.0

i bet if someone started a Poll asking who will actually buy this +5 ppv or a petition to not buy it DFW would take notice

In Limbo -
nolabrum - 

i bet if someone started a Poll asking who will actually buy this +5 ppv or a petition to not buy it DFW would take notice

^ do it. Phone Post 3.0