How Pumped would you be if Tito Fought on SAT?

'Guy Mezger in his 1st UFC fight, early in his MMA career and soundly avenged)'

soundly avenged lol. go watch that fight. Tito did jack but lay and defend subs until the pitter pats at the end.

Tito has not been entertaining since that fight. People fall for the pyro shit and think he is exciting. boo

titos 1st fight was an 0-0 tma guy named wes albritton

I haven't read the thread but Donald Trump would fire the whole lot of them for not marketing the one of the most recognized mma fighters in the U.S. only to have him in a "surprise" fight. When Tito fights again his face will be in Times Square and marketed to high holy hell.

Tito is Dun
Time to be a trainer

Herring In A Fur Coat - 
Sandy Panties - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

his striking has improved drastically

Come on now.  Tito's "drastically improved striking" is often talked about but has never been demonstrated.

Watch his first few UFC fights, and then watch him fight Chuck, Forrest, and Machida.  It's quite apparently "demonstrated", actually.

If that's your standard, then Matt Hughes' has drastically improved his striking, too.

Uh, you don't think so as well?  When Matt first came into the UFC, he didn't even really know how to punch, just takedown and pound.  You don't notice just a couple differences in his combinations, his kicks, and his footwork?

I'm not saying Tito and Matt have great striking.  I'm saying it's obvious they've made drastic improvements in their stand-up abilities throughout their career.  IMO Hughes showed more improvement in his ground game transitioning from a wrestler into an MMA grappler, and become more dynamic than Tito.

gob bluth - thread starter is the biggest retard on these forums.

Ya but your the best cocksucker, so it all evens out

Chainbelt - 'Guy Mezger in his 1st UFC fight, early in his MMA career and soundly avenged)'

soundly avenged lol. go watch that fight. Tito did jack but lay and defend subs until the pitter pats at the end.

Tito has not been entertaining since that fight. People fall for the pyro shit and think he is exciting. boo

Thanks, I don't need to watch the fight.  After Tito threw him around like a rag doll, I do agree that the punches were not doing damage.  But Tito would've finished him or still won by decision unless Guy pulled something out of his ass.  And it's just as much Mezger's fault for assuming the doggy style position and not moving for quite a while taking strikes.

I didn't mention pyro entrances or that Tito was entertaining.