How Pumped would you be if Tito Fought on SAT?

If he had a suprise fight at affliction ?? I mean it is in Anaheim and Trump is his good Friend.crazy. I'd go nuts watching that

well i would be buying the ppv if he was on the card, but since he is returning to the ufc there is no need

yawn

I don't care to watch Tito fight anymore. His presence on a fight card would certainly not be a greater incentive to buy it.

Tito was amazing in his time and the sport of MMA in North America owes him a lot, but his time has passed as a force in MMA.  I will still give him credit for being amazing at hyping a fight and marketing himself, and I have no doubt if Affliction or EliteXC can land him it will be very benificial for them especially with the Joe-UFC types that the advertisers drool over.  But for me, meh...  there are many other matchups and fighters I would rather see.

WELL APPERANTLY A SHIT LOAD OF PEOPLE DO CARE TO WATCH HIM FIGHT AND HIS PRESENCE ON ANY CARD MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE WHEN IT COMES TO PPV SALES.. CHECK THE FACTS.. AND SINCE YOU ARE YAWNING JUST GO TO BED!!!

str8fighter - WELL APPERANTLY A SHIT LOAD OF PEOPLE DO CARE TO WATCH HIM FIGHT AND HIS PRESENCE ON ANY CARD MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE WHEN IT COMES TO PPV SALES.. CHECK THE FACTS.. AND SINCE YOU ARE YAWNING JUST GO TO BED!!!

Damn dude, are you like Tito's BFF or something? The OP asked an individual question and I gave my opinion. He didn't ask if Tito would make a difference in PPV sales or how many people want to watch Tito fight, he asked 'you,' i.e. the reader, how pumped you'd (the reader) be if TIto was on the card. Ask a question like that on a message board (esp the UG) you have to be ready to get all kinds of answers.

I personally don't think Tito has what it takes anymore. Time will tell if I"m wrong and I have no problem eating crow. But for right now, Tito's presence on any card does not inspire me to watch the show. He's undercard material at best, yes, in my opinion.

i would be so pumped that i would fall asleep

under card material dude thats just not cool

what if he came out to challenge Babalu than fought him

Chico Ortiz has sucked since he left Tank...IMO.

tito was seen in the last few days at Green Valley Station in Henderson, NV.  Green Valley Station is owned by Lorenzo and Frank Fertitta...... 

well i do like seeing tito lose nowadays

Bemin -  Tito was amazing in his time and the sport of MMA in North America owes him a lot, but his time has passed as a force in MMA.  I will still give him credit for being amazing at hyping a fight and marketing himself, and I have no doubt if Affliction or EliteXC can land him it will be very benificial for them especially with the Joe-UFC types that the advertisers drool over.  But for me, meh...  there are many other matchups and fighters I would rather see.

Well, the last few years have presented Tito with the toughest competition he's ever faced in his life besides Frank Shamrock at UFC 22.  I agree that his body/back is not what it used to be, but I think this short-sighted notion that Tito is just "washed up" is the mentality of a fickle fan.

Tito has lost to: 

Machida (undefeated, top contender at 205)

Chuck x 2 (top contender at 205, top 5 ranked LHW for the last several years)

Randy (co-champ at the time, considered by many a top 1-3 HW)

Frank Shamrock ('nuff said)

Guy Mezger in his 1st UFC fight, early in his MMA career and soundly avenged)

Tito beat:

Mezger

Wand

Kondo

Vladdy

Tanner

Vitor

Forrest Griffin

And drew with Rashad, meaning he won if not for the ridiculous point deduction

I agree that I expected Tito's ground game to evolve much more than what it has, but his striking has improved drastically and he's still a threat to most fighters in the world at LHW.  I don't see anything to indicate that he's washed up or not a good fighter anymore.

never been demonstrated,, yea it has at ufc 40 it was displayed all over ken shamrocks face,

Herring In A Fur Coat - 

his striking has improved drastically

Come on now.  Tito's "drastically improved striking" is often talked about but has never been demonstrated.

Watch his first few UFC fights, and then watch him fight Chuck, Forrest, and Machida.  It's quite apparently "demonstrated", actually.

it'd be insane!! Tito fan for life!

"I mean it is in Anaheim and Trump is his good Friend.crazy."

"suprise fight"

Please go back to professional wrestling.

It would definitely call for some Killer Bees' Mask action.

Tito vs Babalu would indeed be the fight to see

If by pumped you mean bummed, than very