How safe a bet is Edwards against Diaz?

I dont think edwards will have any problems on the ground and if it goes there edwards will land heavy ground and pound. Best chance for diaz is standing late if edwards starts to gas.

Iā€™d bet on Diaz with those odds

1 Like

Ok letā€™s play. Nate is clearly getting a title shot with a win, so how do yā€™all think he does against Usman/Colby? Whoā€™s he have a better chance against?

Flash back.

Edwards vs Cerrone.

1 Like

Nate should be at 155 and he cuts easyā€¦but you never knowā€¦he can box, he does have endless cardio, a granite chin, and top shelf BJJā€¦
vxxj5211

But why make a bet that youā€™ll lose?

1 Like

Its not a great bet but it is true Diaz has never beat a legit WW in his entire career.

He has lost to Jorge, MacDonald and Stun Gun Kim at WW. His only two wins a WW were over LWs who have also competed at FWā€¦ Conor and Pettis.

Edwards is a legit WW. Nate could fight the fight of his life and get a SD but it unlikely.

People forget, but it was only three fights ago that Edwards only beat Gunnar Nelson via SD.

Anything like -500 is gonna give you a lesser return in wagering than finding better value elswhere.

Almost impossible to beat the vig in MMA wagering and even those who do it for a living donā€™t get great returns. Etherium or Solana is a much better bet, even if you just want to hold it and cash in in 90 days IMO.

The WW guys wrestle fucked him. Leon can wrestle fuck him too fora few rounds but that isnā€™t his game to do it for 5.

I think Leon is the favored fighter but Iā€™d put money on Diaz with these odds, just because of the cardio and5 rounds

Same. Thereā€™s no value with Edwards at -560

Value.

Edwards is -560 on the Batstool app. If I put $50 on Edwards I win a payout of $59. Why would I risk $50 to win $9 lol

Diaz at +400 if I put just $10 on Diaz and he wins I win a payout of $50 so Iā€™m risking only $10 to win a profit of $40

Leon had Covid. What if his cardio has been compromised? This is a real concern

Thereā€™s more value in betting on Edwards than Diaz. +400 is not a good deal. Weā€™re talking about an old fighter, coming off a beating and a layoff, to fight a top 3 fighter in a weight class he was always too small for. Edwards would be the favorite even if Nate were in his prime.

You and I have a very different definition of Value then. Iā€™m not risking $50 to win a $9 profit when Nate Diaz could very well end up submitting this dude

I know you are trying to win an argument and I donā€™t think Edwards is a good value but we all know Diaz ainā€™t submitting Edwards when Diaz has never beat a real WW and gassed cokehead Conor is the only fighter he has submitted in nine years. Edwards has never been submitted.

What do you think value is? The fact that you have to risk $50 to make $9 does not imply that a bet has negative or positive value.

Thereā€™s gotta be some value in Edwards winning within the distance by stoppage.

Obviously op meant Edwardā€™s is -500.

I donā€™t think itā€™s a safe bet at all. I understand Edwards being the favorite, but never underestimate Nate Diaz.

1 Like

I will bet you that Diaz wins if you give me the line. Iā€™ve been on here forever and Iā€™ve never welched on a bet. I can venmo you if you do that.

If a journeymen like Jorge can stop Diaz what makes u think Leon canā€™t?