How should rash guards fit?

I just got an under armor shirt and am just wondering if hey are supposed to be super tight or if they should fit as a regular shirt? Or is it just preference?

should fit like a condom for optimal protection

lol at the metro-sexual-mma'r...."what haircut is best when i do an armbar ? "................www.getaclue.com.....

Very tight which is why I don't like them.  The loose fit versions are much more comfy.  If you get a loose fit one size smaller it will be snug without being skin tight.  But I hate any tight clothing.

^^ Ya I hate tight clothing too.
Oh, and fuck you kalki. It was a legitimate question. Your probably the douche that buys magnums when you couldnt fill one with your arm.

A perfect fit exposes 4-5" of middrift.

I should do that just for shits and giggles. I am 245lbs, I should get a small and rock it.

Under Armour is not a rash guard. My first day in bjj I wore underarmour and it lasted about 2 minutes on the mat.

yo macrokizbrain if you need help ty'n your shoes just e-mail me...lol at be'n legitimately stupid..........

yo macrokizbrain if you need help ty'n your shoes just e-mail me...lol at be'n legitimately stupid..........

What the f*ck is with the alternate spelling of every other word. I BEING that difficult to type that you had to invent an new why to type it?

And to aswer your question the rash guard should end just above your belly button. Use both hands to stretch it over every couple of minutes mumbling something about how under armor's sizing must be wrong because you've been a medium since high school.

Some people prefer the loose fit rash guards. It is preference though.

"yo macrokizbrain if you need help ty'n your shoes just e-mail me...lol at be'n legitimately stupid.........."

Did you fall off your seat on the short bus coming up with that one? You are a load that should have been swallowed.

micakizbig-Im a big guy too and i've noticed with the Under Armour rashguards that i have to go with the XXL or even the XXXL for it to not constrict the bloodflow :) I'm 260 so even those are still a little tight but comfy enough!

Big 'English' Tom

^^ Thanks. I bought an XL and it fits comfortable, not too tight at all. I just have never trained Gi before and have never owned a rash guard before so call it ignorance if you will but I am just looking for info.

"^^Thanks. I bought an XL and it fits comfortable, not too tight at all"

Wow - You sound like a typical skinny bag of bones fruit cake .

fit like a superhero costume.

like a pair of boxerbriefs, not to tight not to lose.. just rite...

"Wow - You sound like a typical skinny bag of bones fruit cake ."

I am 6'3" 245lbs and only in your wildest dreams am I a fruit cake.

PS: Your girl aint bad once ya get past the used part.

^^^^

Of course. The average size of the typical UG'er...

FearMir-Nah, if he was the typical UG'er making tall claims like that he would have thrown in that he could do a 500lb benchpress for good measure ;)

Big 'English' Tom