HOW THE HELL DID TAIT LOOSE?

Draw

i agree it was a draw and a third round should have happened.

Jessie won the stand up, Tait won the ground, both pressed the action evenly both did the same damage.

I think the "knock down/fall" was the decider, i also dont think Tait was lying when he said he wasnt stunned.

He didnt look stunned, he looked like he was going to use the momentum to pull jessie down to the ground again.

regardless good job tait!

Tait won the fight, but it could have went to third round. The first round I think Tait had octagon control, there was no take down, Tait pulled guard. And in the second yes Josh knocked him down, but Josh did nothing on the ground, and Tait tried numerous subs.

the worst part of the ufc is the decrepit old boxing judges they forced to use by the commission. It's like they make zero effort to actually learn the sport

I had a draw.  Josh getting the first round, Tait winning the second.  I don't think there is anyway to score Tait winning both rounds. 

I tried to watch the fight but fell asleep. Will have to catch a replay if its worth it.

So, is TAIT off the show now since he lost?

I assume he must be or there would be cuo and the rest of his posse basking in his glory right now.....and I hear the faint sound of coattails ripping and shredding in the distance as his hangers-on fall by the wayside. It must be dificult finding a way to have your own life after hitching on a falling star and being left to your own insignificant existence.

"It must be dificult finding a way to have your own life after hitching on a falling star and being left to your own insignificant existence."

Yeah man, this place was just loaded with people predicting Tait was going to win the whole thing. It was practically ever other thread.

I honestly think that Tait fell on purpose in the second in order to get the fight to the ground. He didn't look hurt at all, and was ready when Josh got there.

I also think that was the deciding factor in the judging.

He seriously might have lost the fight when he faked that he'd been
knocked down. Not sure what that was about.

i did not like tait one bit after teh B-ball incident. He won. I guess after seeing his attutide after this fight I like him now. obvioulsy that basketball thing was edited to make us not like him. he was a class act on fight night

LOL.

I agree with the decision.

I was not impressed with Tait at all BTW.