how to win in UFC...

...just rain down a barrage of sloppy punches to the head area. doesn't matter if they connect, just as long as your opponent covers up for three seconds, the ref will stop it. guaranteed victory.

Bwahhhahahahahaha

Yep that is also known as not defending yourself.

lying still and getting hit is going to get the fight stopped, every UFC fighter knows this.

methinks tito gave up a bit.

this would be true, IF Chucks punches were landing....but over half of them only grazed Titos arms, and the last one hit the mat.... I like both fighters for different reasons, but bad call IMO

kill the ref

i didn't even start this thread with the intentions of criticizing specifically the Tito/Chuck fight. i just think that on too many occasions, the ref will jump in way too early to end a fight, and yet some guys they will let take a beating. there's an obvious biase for the "faces" of the UFC.

for instance, MacDonald had to choke Leben unconscious to win. you know that if the roles were reversed, the ref would've stopped the fight once the sub was set in.

...just rain down a barrage of sloppy punches to the head area. doesn't matter if they connect, just as long as your opponent covers up for three seconds, the ref will stop it. guaranteed victory.

let me call the waaaaabulance for u.... TITO WAS NOT DEFENDING, HE WAS NOT IMPROVING POSITION THAT IS WHY THEY STOPPED IT... Y DONT U CALL TITO AND SAY HEY WHY DIDNT U TURN INTO HIM OR HIP ESCAPE TO GAURD OR SOMETHING INSTEAD OR WHINNING ABOUT IT????

the way to win in the ufc is train toughman

whitebelt you've just joined the idiot squad.

Congrats.

once again, i did not mention Tito/Chuck once in the opening post, and yet this is the first fight that comes to your feeble mind, thus proving my point.

lastcall, thank you, i am proud to finally be a member of your little club.

Who do u think we were gonna think about?

I am not gonna lie. I just watched the fight 20 mins ago (I had to work last night.) It's defintely not a highlight reel ending but he wasn't intelligently defending himself. I wish Big John was reffing but I think Tito would have lost eventually.

The fight was a good one. Tito showed improved technique and Chuck showed he knows how to handle Tito.

Chuck also showed he might be in trouble w/ Rampage again.

Isn't having your arms up blocking the blows the intelligent way to defend yourself?

"Isn't having your arms up blocking the blows the intelligent way to defend yourself?

In the fetal position after having intentionally given up guard?