How unprofessional / immature is Dana? 1-10 ?

hugojkd - 
BowWower -

Do you actually want me to go through a list of success for the UFC over the last couple years?

Dana White and UFC enter partnership with THQ:
http://www.5thround.com/news/6273/ufc-undisputed-2009-helps-thq-turn-q1-profit/

Dana White and UFC offer Kimbo shot on TUF. TUF does record ratings:
http://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/2009/10/03/slice_tuf/

Dana White and UFC partner with biggest action toy maker in North America
http://www.mmaonline.com/headlines/ufc-and-jakks-partner-up-for-ufc-toy-line/

Dana White the UFC and Founder of 24 hour fitness create UFC style gyms.
http://sanfrancisco.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/stories/2009/06/08/story2.html

Dana White and the UFC partner with Verizon and Comcast and launch UFC on demand.
http://www.itvt.com/story/4830/tvn-ufc-deal-offer-ufc-demand-comcast

Dude is expanding the brand and getting his product noticed and the UFC is a success because of it.

There are just a few examples.

You can go on your rant as much as you want about how they succeed in spite of him. But the facts are that the UFC and its president are making money where other organizations are not.

If it was so easy to throw any idiot behind Dana's desk for the UFC to be successful why aren't these other organizations succeeding?

LOL, did you seriously put Dana's name in front of those links in a lame effort to try & prove that all of that happened because of Dana's business acumen? Wow. BLAF's barely even mentioned in any of those articles. It makes me question the level of his involvement.

You do realize that Lorenzo Fertitta signed on the full time CEO back in June. The same Lorenzo who bought the UFC & who figured out that a reality show about the fighters rather than an egomaniac promoter was the best way to get out of the $20-$40 million hole Dana's leadership got them in. After all, Lorenzo does have actual business experience, it was mostly his $$$, & he is the guy who stepped in after Dana's ego almost screwed things up with Jon Fitch & AKA.

Although he's supposedly focusing on the international side of things, I can't help but wonder how much Lorenzo's responsible for, even though you wanna believe it's BLAF's mystical, unorthodox leadership. It wouldn't be the 1st time he stepped in to make sure numb-nuts Dana White didn't screw things up.

If you're looking for an MMA Messiah to worship, Lorenzo would be a better choice, although there's some shady crap about sanctioning & Nevada Athletic Commission that he's involved in. You can thank Lorenzo's leadership for the dolls & the UFC gyms, cause without him making the call on TUF, who knows what would've happened to the MMA in the USA.

Nice try with the "Dana White and the UFC" links though. You've prove nothing except a blind, Jihad-like devotion to your master. I'm beginning to wonder if you're a paid shill like orcus.

Dude, you are a meathead. You are assuming Dana had nothing to do with these decisions. On what grounds? Because you think he's incapable of making these decisions?

Sweet logic.

Let me tell you why I can assume Dana White had influence in these decisions because he is the acting President of the UFC that's all I need.

Maybe his name isn't mentioned in great detail in the articles but I am pretty sure it would take all of two seconds to find other articles on the same subjects where it is. Also, I am 100% I can track down Dana on CNBC talking about the facking toys and the patnership with Jakks or the deal with THQ.

You are the ultimate hypocrite you want everyone to show you facts that Dana has anything to with any success the UFC obtains and then when they do you explain that it's all Fertitta Ninjas that sneak into the UFC offices and night and come up with these things.

"I can't help but wonder how much Lorenzo's responsible for"

"Wonder" eh? Is that an assumption or a guess, maybe a estimation? Maybe a fucking hypothesis on the matter.

With all the UFC business accomplishments out there over the last couple years, I can find two things in common without looking that hard and they are that Dana White's name is mentioned in the articles and Dana White is still the president of the UFC.

Turn a fucking blind eye to the fact that the UFC is extremely successful with Dana White as its figure head.

You can argue until you are blue in the face that Dana White is a burden on the UFC but the UFC is going to keep making money and Dana White is still going to be making decisions for the company and spouting off about shit you don't like.

Deal with it.

Never annointed him a savior all I said was:
"100% Disagree nobody works harder and spins harder than DW and the UFC is where it is today because of him.There are hundreds of promoters out there trying to do what he does and have failed miserably. There are big money players who have tried to get a piece of the proverbial pie and they too have failed.Dana White love him or hate him is the fucking man. Even if you hate him you are still talking about him and his product and that's all he wants in the first place."

Sorry, the fact that you continue to go into your disdain for everything that he is doing and the fact that you have gone out of your way to talk about him for two days is proof that Dana is doing a good job.

His product is a success and he is doing well and has helped carry the momentum from TUF into a billion dollar business. Those are all the facts that I need.

Now go back to the basement of your mom's house and leave poor DW alone. Go back to being envious and jealous of the guy who stole your girlfriend in high school.

Fuck, if you promise to smarten up I'll even give her back to you when I'm done.

I'll twitter you with an update.

DW 3

Me  6.5

UG 9

I think part of the problem with dana is i think he thinks that everyone wants to hear everything he has to say and see him everytime he wants.I think at least most of us here can agree that if we saw and heard less from him that would be better..Especially when it comes to his opinion on who's gonna win which fight..i could care less what he thinks about that but i think to him it's very important that everyone knows what he thinks..anyway as far as the question of rating him on nonprofessional, i give him a 8.

Dana on Fedor,Tito and other org. = 10 He should work with others to give us the best possible shows. That includes FEG/WVR,M-1 Cook etc..