how whould chuck norris do in mma

I was up late last night and the octagon movie with chuck came on and it got me thinking..how whould chuck norris do in mma.I mean he used to train with bruce lee and we all know bruce whould kill in it..what do u guys think????

Better than most other 68 year olds.

There's no way this is a serious question, but I'll give you a serious answer anyway:

He's fucking 70. He'd get killed.

Now, if he were, say, 30 years old, given what we know of his talent and willingness to train hard and develop his skills from when he was in his prime, I say he'd do OK.

i didnt mean now i meant in his prime.....

LOL @ CHUCK NORRIS!

he wouldn't get mma

-

mma would get him

^^^"LOL @ CHUCK NORRIS!"

Oh no you did NOT just lol @ Chuck Norris.......

If Chuck was fighting it wouldn't be called mma or UFC, it would be called Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris in his 30s would lose. Chuck Norris today would own everybody.

They'll ban the round housekick to the face for being too deadly once he's done.

he was a lot smaller than I thought he'd be. Saw him and cole miller on the same night. I imagine they'd be the same weight division; unless he found some place to fight at 130. cole would own him at 155.

If Jack Dempsy can knock out two young guys when he was 80, I think Chuck would do just fine.

A prime Chuck with his Macho JJ training would be a real force. Especially with a Micro Uzi.

Chuck Norris was competing in bare knuckle fights back in the 70's.  My TKD instructor as a kid was a 5th degree BB under Chuck and told us stories about bare knuckle fight competitions they would fight in.  Match that with his Machado JJ and in his prime I bet he would mop the floor with most guys. 

No joke...

Even at the age of 70, Chuck Norris can still kick your ass.

U F uck C huck.....

C huck F uck U.

Dont fuck with Chuck!

I heard from a reliable source one time that Chuck did a private session with Tito, GSP, Anderson Silva, and Kimbo...Chuck said he would only do the session if it was agreed that he would fight all the men at the same time...As they all entered the cage...Chuck winked at them and they were all knocked out! True Story!!

uratoker2 - ^^^"LOL @ CHUCK NORRIS!"

I'm sorry.. Chuck Norris is just a big funny joke to me :)

Jamsgirl27 - 
uratoker2 - ^^^"LOL @ CHUCK NORRIS!"

I'm sorry.. Chuck Norris is just a big funny joke to me :)

BAN!

LOL... NOOOOO!!!! :)