How will this Forum react when Carwin beats Brock?

? when carwin beats cock lesnar?

Same way it's reacted after every event for a while now.

White screen of death. For hours.

Not an issue.

Squared Circle - Not an issue.

This. I like Shane, but its not happening.

carwins gonna knock him out in two minutes

For the first time in a long time. We will all know for sure exactly who the best heavyweight MMA fighter on the planet is indisputably. I think that regardless of who wins, people will be happy to finally have this knowledge.

But oh man...If there is a shitty stoppage or some retarded judge or something. Well, I hope Kirik has backups cause this place will go down in flames in a rush.

Fedors Sweater - Same way it's reacted after every event for a while now.

White screen of death. For hours.

This

(btw your s/n and avatar are awesome)

mass suicide.... one can only hope.

EvilMaster - For the first time in a long time. We will all know for sure exactly who the best heavyweight MMA fighter on the planet is indisputably. I think that regardless of who wins, people will be happy to finally have this knowledge.

But oh man...If there is a shitty stoppage or some retarded judge or something. Well, I hope Kirik has backups cause this place will go down in flames in a rush.

Man Em your an idiot nowadays! Are you in highschool or something?

truthisalive - Man Em your an idiot nowadays! Are you in highschool or something?

Seriously now. Are you retarded or something? Because you say a lot of really stupid things to me. Did I bang your mom and not call her or something?? What's your malfunction?

I'm pretty sure that will shut her down!

Oh never mind, I see what your fucking malfunction is. God damned amateur M-1 shill faggots!

Since the preudo-purists rag on Brock all day, and many posters are dumb enough to continue to relish the cock tattoo autistic chant, I don't see any big reaction if Carwin wins.

I think brock will win, but its not crazy to imagine that carwin could win.

65-35 favoring brock IMO.