how would have gabe done against..

After watching the lack-luster performance by C-Hill, does anyone think Gabe would have won the fight had he made weight? I dunno, just curious not a troll or anything, I know Gabe's work ethic was in question for sure, but could he have actually beaten Hill?

Gabe would have absolutely destroyed Hill...Quick submission victory imo.

As much as I hate to admit it, I agree

No, he would have gassed.

Yea i was thinking that too, I wonder how good Hill is at defending the takedown seeing his wrestling background....Although at this point, who knows how much of his background is bullshit.

I think Gabe would have won easily, I'm afraid.

I think Emerson could have won with a little better mental preparation to push the pace, etc.

Gabe would've sent Corey packing

I think if Emerson had just a little bit more aggression he could have swayed the decision in his favor.

I still feel Emerson did more damage to Hill though. He should have used his experience to overwhelm Hill.

Props to Hill for getting himself on the show and pulling off his first MMA fight. Hopefully he continues to improve from now on.

From that being said, I think Gabe more than likely would have subbed Hill. But who knows, there's the cliche saying that Hill could have had a "puncher's chance".

As much as I hate to admit it, I think Gabe would have owned him. Simply look at the fight, it went to the ground, and Emerson ended up with a heel hook, and isnt Emerson mainly a kickboxer?

Gabe would have absolutely destroyed Hill...Quick submission victory imo.

and Emerson should have won the fight as well...

Gabe would have had serious trouble getting Corey to the ground, and is not as good a striker as Emerson.

Corey via decision.

DID SOMEONE SAY ICE CREAM CAKE!?!?!?