How would Israel Adesanya vs Ciryl Gane go?

Gane doesn’t even train jits or do leg day

Pretty sure Daniel could if he went on a diet, he only retired a couple years ago

DC wrestled in the Olympics at 96KG (~212lbs). And that was in the early 2000s. He’s competed at well over 200lbs for 20+ years.

In the early 2000s he was at 184lbs

Sort of goes to show Cormier is not a natural LHW or HW. The dude is a blown up middle weight who over achieved in mma. So I really take nothing away from him losing to weight bully Jon a Jones. Jones will finally face a guy his size next Saturday and we’ll see how that pans out.

DC isn’t a blown up middleweight. Do you think Mike Tyson was a blown up HW, as he was only 5’10"? Just because someone could make a lower weight, that doesn’t mean it’s optimal for them. Plus as you age it becomes much harder to make a weight your body doesn’t naturally want to be.

DC wrestled at 184 when in college. He wrestled at the Olympic level as a grown man for many years at 96KG (~212lbs). No way he could have wrestled at that level if it was unnatural for him. DC ragdolled guys that no one else could at HW. If you think a blown up 185er could do that, you are clueless.

Alex Pereira is a MW and could compete all the way up with the heavyweights

Jared Cannonier fought at heavyweight. Most heavyweights are just fat, if you don’t think Daniel could lose weight then idk what to say bud. It’s not that hard to be a HW, technically I walk around at heavyweight myself

hes an obvious multi screen name and its pretty obvious who he is

whats crazy is DC missed weight for Olympics at 212 I believe ?