How would Jacare/Weidman go down?

Call it!

Weidman by standing elbow knockout Phone Post

Chris by dec. 29-28 Phone Post

Frank Gallagher - Jacare via sub. Phone Post

My initial thought Phone Post

Weidman via the Weidman choke

Jacare by UD after winning on the feet and the ground. Phone Post

Tranny Yarbrough G(ayest)OAT - Jacare and Anderson are the only people who can beat Weidman, IMO.

Lol Phone Post

Tranny Yarbrough G(ayest)OAT - Jacare and Anderson are the only people who can beat Weidman, IMO.

I agree with this but possibly add Sonnen and Vitor to the list. Not sure I'd pick either of them to beat Weidman, but I think they could. Phone Post

Weidman would probably keep it standing, so it depends who's better there.

I like this fight Phone Post

Fuck how cool would this be? Phone Post

Jacare couldn't sub Joey Villasenor and took 3 rounds to sub Robbie Lawler, I don't think he would sub Weidman.

orcus -  Jacare couldn't sub Joey Villasenor and took 3 rounds to sub Robbie Lawler, I don't think he would sub Weidman.

This-- mma is not adcc Phone Post

Frank Gallagher - Chris might be great on the ground but there is only 2 other people as good as Jacare on the ground, and Chris ain't one of them. Phone Post

Two in UFC at middle weight? Or to period? Phone Post

Jacare would murk him. Phone Post

JACARE wouldn't get it to the ground... Weidman wrestling too good... Standup too good Weidman Knocks him out

Weidman keeps in standing and wins dec Phone Post

Frank Gallagher - 
mmanthebay -
Frank Gallagher - Chris might be great on the ground but there is only 2 other people as good as Jacare on the ground, and Chris ain't one of them. Phone Post

Two in UFC at middle weight? Or to period? Phone Post

Period. Hoger and Marcelo Phone Post

Jacare subbed marcelo pretty quickly actually last time they had a match. Braulio would have to be favored over Jacare in ADCC at this point since he beat Jacare in the superfight after winning absolute the tourney before.

Weidman by decision.

It would probably go down like the Maia/Weidman fight with Weidman keeping it standing

Jacare by decision. He has MUCH better wrestling/takedowns than Maia.