How would Jon Jones vs. Brock Lesnar have ended?

Every day I wish Lesnar woulda began MMA training immediately after college. Think of how incredible he woulda been

HW version of Matt Hughes. Maybe even better

4 Likes

Then Cain fought once a year for the next 5 years, against 2 opponents. What a waste of a career for such an impressive fighter.

3 Likes

The guy with 5 wins in 9 fights vs the GOAT? Hmm.

2 Likes

Brock was so bad in that fight

The “GOAT” that has never fought at HW, vs a guy who was a HW champion.

2 Likes

Skill discrepancy is far too much. Jones by sub after 2-3 rounds of frustrating Brock and picking him apart

3 Likes

Yeah I really think that unless Brock absolutely smashes him in the first round (gets the stoppage or beats him to the point of JBJ not even understanding where he is) it’s Bones running downhill after that.

1 Like

That’s right. Jones dismantles the turtling, afraid to get hit big guy and finishes him by the third round. Lesnar beat washed up old guys and one round wonders while getting smashed by guys even remotely close to their prime and not one fight away from retiring. He’s one of the most overrated fighters in UFC history. Sorry if that hurts your little WWE obsessed with men play fighting in their underwear sensibilities.

3 Likes

Jones doesn’t have the power to make Brock turtle like carwin did

Lesnar takes him down and is just simply too much for him

2 Likes
2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: such a great episode

Durkka durrrrrr

1 Like

You’re barking up the wrong tree.

I appreciate what Brock did, but was never his biggest fan and rooted against him more than for him.

Jones has never fought at HW. Therefore – by fucking default – I’m picking the guy who actually was a HW champion.
And that goes until I actually see how Jones looks at HW.

Speaking of beating guys near the end of their careers – Jones did that on his initial run – and later struggled with guys closer to his own size.
He’s been hinting at HW forever, but I guess the division wasn’t quite weak enough for him to attempt it.
These days, a John Jones fight occurs about as frequently as the Olympics.

And Fedor is the GOAT.

6 Likes

Absolutely. They were even feeding him MW at one time.

Before Jones turned into a JACKSON Wink point fighter, he was pretty deadly and I can’t see anyone at HW beating him outside Gane, which again would be a point fighting 5.

If and when he fights at HW, hopefully he’ll be more aggressive.

I fucking hate Jon btw. He’s trash.

2 Likes

i think prime jones could have pretty much done whatever he wanted.

if that’s legal, I change my vote

2 Likes

This plus its still my GOAT event till now.

Jones would circle wide forever and pick his spots. Brock would be made to look clumsy, shooting from too far out and investing too much in nothing.

a tired and obvious Brock gets picked apart. Jones spins to his back, off an ugly failed shot, wins by RNC late in R3

3 Likes

Depends, how many eyepokes is Jones allowed?

4 Likes

Shane Carwin beat the fuck out of Brock. Just got exhausted doing it.

That fight easily could have been stopped in the first.

I could see Nganou knocking Brock out cold.

1 Like