How would Khabib do at a grappling comp?

this would be his division, definitely some guys who’d be heavily favored like lepri and tonon

Easters -
Samoa -
Easters -
lolll -

Didn't he win the 2012 naga welterweight no gi tournament...Hes only gotten better so I think he would do ok

Do you understand that NAGA is super amateur level?  Comparing it to ADCC is like comparing a rec basketball league to the NBA

Well he got bronze at ADCC so he is world class in that style. 

He's never done ADCC

I was going off what another poster had said on this thread. My bad. 

Have there been elite wrestlers that have done really bad at ADCC?  Hughes, Tito, Kerr etc weren’t elite wrestlers but they did REALLY well with that rule set. Is it because KN relies on the wall so much in MMA that people think be wouldn’t even win a match at ADCC?

Samoa -
Easters -
Samoa -
Easters -
lolll -

Didn't he win the 2012 naga welterweight no gi tournament...Hes only gotten better so I think he would do ok

Do you understand that NAGA is super amateur level?  Comparing it to ADCC is like comparing a rec basketball league to the NBA

Well he got bronze at ADCC so he is world class in that style. 

He's never done ADCC

I was going off what another poster had said on this thread. My bad. 

Have there been elite wrestlers that have done really bad at ADCC?  Hughes, Tito, Kerr etc weren’t elite wrestlers but they did REALLY well with that rule set. Is it because KN relies on the wall so much in MMA that people think be wouldn’t even win a match at ADCC?

Jeff monson used to do well, but after like 2009 never made it out of the second round. Competitors techniques and strategy today look nothing like they did even 5 years ago. It’s gonna be more difficult for wrestlers now than it was when Tito and Kerr made their run in back in 2000.

Off the top of my head, Ben askren got tapped by Pablo Popovitch leglock, Chris Weidman got flying armlocked by Vinny, Otto Olsen got choked by Marcelo, GSP got tapped in 40 seconds by Leo Santos…

fathalpert -

I dont think he would do well against the Gary Tonon/Gordon Ryan/Nicky Ryan types.

Get the fuck out of here. He'd demolish Nicky ryan. Are you retarded?

failure at life -
fathalpert -

I dont think he would do well against the Gary Tonon/Gordon Ryan/Nicky Ryan types.

Get the fuck out of here. He'd demolish Nicky ryan. Are you retarded?

I'd definitely put my money on Nicky. Nicky barely lost to the silver medalist last time, then went on to submit everyone at the west coast trials in under 6 minutes. Uriah Faber looked completely lost against Nicky. 

iqwrestler -

this would be his division, definitely some guys who’d be heavily favored like lepri and tonon

If he had 2 months to really prepare, he could potentially beat half those guys or at least come very close

Gohan blanco -
iqwrestler -

If he had 2 months to really prepare, he could potentially beat half those guys or at least come very close

Agreed. He’d be middle of the pack.

iqwrestler -
Gohan blanco -
iqwrestler -

Agreed. He’d be middle of the pack.

That’s pretty much my take.

There would be nothing about his performance that suggests he doesn’t belong. But, he would likely not place top 3.