How would Lebron James do in MMA?

He's a big motherfucker for sure. HW version of JBJ? I see potential Phone Post

Yep, but not heavyweight...with a healthy weight cut he could easily become the best flyweight ever. Think about the reach advantage he would have over these guys!!!

He'd always lose in the 3rd round. Phone Post

DIABOLICAL FIST - HE WOULD CHOKE EVERY TIME HE GOT A TITLE SHOT

Zing!

Seriously though he's an athletic freak and I think with the proper training he would fucking destroy people just like JBJ.

However having amazing athletic gifts is only one piece of the puzzle, and it would really depend on his ability to put the rest of the pieces together.

Would get taken down GnP'd or submitted. Phone Post

he'd pretty much have the same career as Kenny Florian

Carlito Brigante - lebron would tear through the heavyweight division with 6 months of sprawl training. he is 6 foot 9 about 270 pounds of all muscle , with a 40 plus vertical leap, longer reach then jon jones, hes got that same broad shaped jaw that rampage and anderson silva have, it looks concrete and couple in his Unbelievable cardio and work ethic. He might be the rarest combination of speed, strength and athleticism ever witnessed. Before you guys call me a troll, how are brendan shaub and mitrione doing? Pretty fucking good and Those guys are 1% the athlete of a lebron.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Man is a just as much of an athletic machine as Lesnar, or more. And as a basketball player he's fast, explosive, and obviously has great cardio Phone Post

NBA fights are by far the worst. I don't think Lebron would do well, I think he would have some mental problems holding him back. Plus I don't think he's that tough, more of a bully.

Charles Oakley would have been a hell of a fighter and he would wipe the floor with Lebron. Karl Malone, Larry Johnson, Ben Wallace also come to mind. Malone would be a fucking load in the cage.

Barkley would have been a great fighter too

It depends.

In mma there are other qualities besides athletic attributes.

First is he durable? Can he take a punch because everyone eventually does.
Also does he have that desire inside him to be a great fighter? It takes a special kind of athlete to continue fighting after you recieve some major damage. Great fighters have a breaking point that can not be achieved by anything other than what is inside their head. Plus they have a belief they can win even when no one else does.

Sure he has the physical attributes and sure he can learn the techniques but the mental game and durability are what I would have to see him possess before I would say he could dominate.

He'd never win a fight Phone Post

Calhoon - It depends.

In mma there are other qualities besides athletic attributes.

First is he durable? Can he take a punch because everyone eventually does.

Also does he have that desire inside him to be a great fighter? It takes a special kind of athlete to continue fighting after you recieve some major damage. Great fighters have a breaking point that can not be achieved by anything other than what is inside their head. Plus they have a belief they can win even when no one else does.

Sure he has the physical attributes and sure he can learn the techniques but the mental game and durability are what I would have to see him possess before I would say he could dominate.

My thoughts exactly. Having the physical attributes is the easy part.

You think fans hate Jones?

Holy shit?

Lebron would make it look like And 1 MMA out there. Phone Post

Has the body but doesnt have the heart of a fighter. wouldnt make it IMO.