Hows about - Vitor VS Whittaker- Souza V Bisping?

Winner of Jacare Bisping fights winner of Rockhold V Weidman?

Lets face it - Vitor VS Whittaker will be a stiff test for post TRT Belfort - if he gets past that then we know if he should or should not retire.

Am I a loon?

Discuss

Sounds good to me! 

Not a bad idea OP Phone Post 3.0

I prefer Souza title shot Whittaker Bisping for next shot after Souza and Vitor to ride off into the sunset. Phone Post 3.0

Cawsie77andConorTouchedMe - I prefer Souza title shot Whittaker Bisping for next shot after Souza and Vitor to ride off into the sunset. Phone Post 3.0

I'm more inclined to enjoy watching Vitor get the Whittaker test but I hear you - its a great time for the division

I just want Whittaker to move to that Number 1 spot and fight for the title!! Phone Post 3.0

Whittaker vs Bisping is the fight to make but the rumour is Bisping isn't keen. Can't blame him for wanting his damn title shot already. Fight would do well though. Oz vs UK and all Phone Post 3.0

Why Bisping lost his last fight? Phone Post 3.0

I want Whittaker vs Anderson! Whittaker will be champ! Phone Post 3.0

I could see them doing belfort vs machida, wasn't that scheduled before but fell through? Jacare has done enough to get a shot, but you're right whittaker deserves a big fight Phone Post 3.0

Jacare needs his shot already, Bisping would be a step down.

AtticusFinch - I want Whittaker vs Anderson! Whittaker will be champ! Phone Post 3.0

I don't see Whitaker beating Rockhold, Weidman, or Jacare.

Honestly, I want to see Anderson vs. Mousasi. That'a another dream match-up from almost 10 years ago.

Im into that Phone Post 3.0

Vitor vs shogun would be cool Phone Post 3.0

wrestling4life - Why Bisping lost his last fight? Phone Post 3.0
Someone still mad? Phone Post 3.0

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -
He shouldn't get a title shot off that. Most of the casuals saw him get smashed regardless of the final decision. Phone Post 3.0

eljamaiquino -
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -
He shouldn't get a title shot off that. Most of the casuals saw him get smashed regardless of the final decision. Phone Post 3.0

So have him fight Souza for the title shot?

To be honest - Souza does deserve a shot at the title.

I wasn't suggesting Bisping should get a title shot. It's Jacare's... unless Weidman wins I guess. Whittaker just isn't a great risk:reward prospect for Bisping. Even if Bisping's confident he'd beat him he might feel like he deserves a huge name if not a shot Phone Post 3.0

Cawsie77andConorTouchedMe - I prefer Souza title shot Whittaker Bisping for next shot after Souza and Vitor to ride off into the sunset. Phone Post 3.0

i could see this and also silva/belfort 2 (because ufc)