HUGE Opportunity for MMA Companies

Attention: MMA Organizations, Leagues, Websites, Magazines, Gyms, Apparel companies, Supplement Companies, etc.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />/o:p

/o:p

UCLA Anderson's Applied Management Research (AMR) program is available to all MMA-oriented companies.

Leverage your company growth and success by having a team of MBA/o:p

candidates at your disposal. /o:p

Benefits:/o:p

• 800 to 1,000 hours of strategic work over a 20-week period beginning in October or January
  • The opportunity to work with a team of four to five second-year MBA candidates with an average of five years of work experience who have completed the rigorous UCLA Anderson core curriculum
  • 20- to 40-page written report and presentation of results and recommendations
  • Interaction with UCLA <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Anderson/st1:City/st1:place's faculty, voted #1 in intellectual capital by Business Week, in the capacity of advisor to the team

AMR Program Requirements/o:p

• Time: One manager from the organization with one hour per week to spend with the team/o:p
  • Cost: $5,000 participation fee/o:p

This $5,000 investment is a HUGE value for companies that are looking to position themselves as a dominant players in the fast-growing MMA industry.

Interested companies can contact me at akosa.akpom.2007@anderson.ucla.edu with your information, and I will have the AMR program director contact you directly.

The official AMR brochures can be found online by following these links:

Program Detail

Program Overview

I have a team of MBA students that are highly motivated to work on MMA related companies.  I look forward to helping your company reach new heights in the Fall of 2006!

Regards,

Akosa Akpom (aka "G-Hands")
310.382.0663 |
akosa.akpom.2007@anderson.ucla.edu
MBA Class of 2007
UCLAAnderson

"ttt" 's are appreciated

up

Examples of  Project Topics:

• New Market Analysis
  • Strategic Planning & Business Development
  • New Product Development
  • Market Research
  • Consumer Behavior studies
  • Distribution channel analysis
  • Risk Analysis
  • Feasibility studies
  • Market Entry Strategy & Execution
  • Promotional Effectiveness studies
  • Defining and Solving Strategic Problem
  • Enhancing Organizational Competitiveness
  • Exploring Business opportunities
  • Improving organizational and managerial effectiveness
  • Other Special Projects

You determine how to best use the team, or work with the MBA team to discover the best project for your business.

Here's a list of a handful of companies UCLA Anderson MBA's have worked with in past AMR projects:

Andersen Consulting - AOL TimeWarner - Anaheim Angels - Bank of America - Dominoes Pizza - Disney - ESPN ABC Sports - E! Networks - Fox Sports International - Ford Motor Co. - Guess? - K-Swiss - Mattel, Inc. - Golden Boy Partners - Harrah's - Hewlett Packard - IBM- L.A. Galaxy Soccer - L.A. Kings - L.A. Lakers - L.A. Rams - Los Angeles City Planning Department - Microsoft Corp. - Nike - NASA - National Hockey League - Progressive Real Estate - Playboy Enterprises -Qualcomm Inc. - Starbucks Coffee Company - San Francisco Forty-Niners - Sun Microsystems - Super Bowl Host Committee -Sony - Starbucks Coffee Company - The Cartoon Network - Trader Joes - THQ International Ltd - Ubisoft Entertainment - U.S. Figure Skating Championships - Warner Bros - Xerox Corporation - Yahoo Inc.

- World Cup USA, 1994

Does $5000 also get a slow dance with you?

"Does $5000 also get a slow dance with you?"

For you Damien, yes it does.

BTW, great new Konjo Gear.  I like the designs.  You know I rock the red "Definition" shirt around Los Angeles.

To the companies that have emailed me:  Thank you!

I will reply tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest with more information.

Right now, I have to study for a mid-term exam.

Thanks for the interest & I look forward to working with one of you.