Hume 2 fight on 5/23 Pride Bushido

"Kakuta"? Do you mean Sanae Kikuta?

No he means Kakuda - K1 regular referee and karateka - who has fought in K1 in the past.

He actually seems a cool guy and is kinda of an unofficial figure-head for K1 in Japan.

Linkage and Resident faggot are dipshits if they think Matt Hume is out of place in Pride. Typical fucking haters that sit on their asses typing away and never actually training.

its been a long time coming!, he's been rumored to comeback almost as much as Bas and Frank..if true, you know he'll be ready

TTT!

"Maybe Matt Hume Vs. Ricco Rodriguez, because Ricco is pissed at Hume for giving the decision to Nog."

Ricco would beat the hell out of that paid off Pride judge who can`t score a fight without being told how to.

I would love to see him get his lying two faced ass beat down but I don`t really care to see him fight or anything else either. Hope he stays in Japan where they like people who do what they are told to and can`t make their minds on their own. Good place for him.

2guns,

Instead of having wet dreams of him getting his ass beat, why not come to AMC and do it yourself? That's what I thought...

TTT!

His opponent may indeed be Ryu Chonan.

Resident Faggot,

I train at AMC under Matt Hume, dipshit, so I am aware that he is a judge for Pride. LMAO at a gay guy that doesn't train and talks shit about someone like Hume! TTT for RESIDENT FAGGOT!

"thanks for the cocktease fucker... ;)"

That is great HMC!!!

I thought Rampage/Arona was on the June GP card. In any case, if it goes to a decision, I think Pride will probably not be forgiving of Arona's style if he hasn't changed his ways -- I think their growing emphasis on exciting fights will not favor Ricardo.

ttt 4u j