Hunt Should be Looking At Zuffa, not Lesnar

Hunt might be thinking too small. The real question I'd want answered is when did Zuffa become aware of the test results. Don't take their word for it, but do a bit of discovery on it. Did Zuffa know Brock was popped before the fight and fail to give him notice? Phone Post 3.0

So you're saying the independent agency that does testing for olympic athletes is in the pocket of the UFC, yet killed their main event 3 days before the fight, but let Brock stay on?

Rickmassmma - So you're saying the independent agency that does testing for olympic athletes is in the pocket of the UFC, yet killed their main event 3 days before the fight, but let Brock stay on?
Sssshhhhh. His tin foil hat bro Phone Post 3.0

What did Brock pop for..??..

Seriously, a tinfoil hat? It's called doing discovery in the course of litigation. It's a factual question, but the one worth answering. Phone Post 3.0

They didnt find out till Thursday night Phone Post 3.0

Never forget, at the end of the day we're dealing with people. Not just people, but people under enormous amounts of stress. The largest sale in the history of sports was going on behind the scenes and at the end of the day Jones is important, but from a numbers game, Lesnar is more important. Phone Post 3.0

MinorSocratic - Seriously, a tinfoil hat? It's called doing discovery in the course of litigation. It's a factual question, but the one worth answering. Phone Post 3.0

You're ignoring a lot of evidence. If Brock and Jones had both gotten notified after UFC 200 people would be going crazy with conspiracy theories. If Brock and Jones had both gotten notified before UFC 200 people would be going crazy with conspiracy theories. Yet one got it before and the other after with a timeline that makes perfect sense with how USADA does things yet here we are... crazy ass conspiracy theories all over the place. 

Repost from @thefightgamemma using @RepostRegramApp - Mark Hunt -- I’m not going to stick around and let this shit happen just for some other juiced up monkey to put me in a coma.

I understand the sport I’m into, I love fighting, If he put me in a coma and I couldn’t feed my family, what would happen then? He would still walk away with a slap on the wrist. It’s total bull-crap. I run the risk and so does he – but he’s cheating.

It clearly says in the contract that we’re supposed to be on an even playing field, but the UFC ain’t making an example of these guys. I saw Brock made millions for this fight, more than anyone ever, I’ve told Dana I want half of Brock’s purse -- later tweeted -- Changed my mind cheaters shouldn't get shit I want all of it cheaters don't deserve shit.

All I know is I’m not going to stick around and let this shit happen just for some other juiced up monkey to put me in a coma -- I already said to Dana I want out of this shit. You compensate me for that motherfucker or I’m out of here.

My guess is I’m going to get a release form pretty soon and that’ll tell the whole world what the UFC is about. If he does (send me a release form), that just goes to show what the UFC is about, they don’t give a fuck about us.

They bought it for $2 million and sold it for $4 billion, that’s great news -- They’ve made their money on the back of my blood and a lot of other fighters’ blood and sweat. The problem is they should look after us by sorting this shit out.

You’ve made $4 billion off our blood and sweat – how are you going to look after us now?

Interview via Sporting News.

Agreed OP.

pud12 -
MinorSocratic - Seriously, a tinfoil hat? It's called doing discovery in the course of litigation. It's a factual question, but the one worth answering. Phone Post 3.0

You're ignoring a lot of evidence. If Brock and Jones had both gotten notified after UFC 200 people would be going crazy with conspiracy theories. If Brock and Jones had both gotten notified before UFC 200 people would be going crazy with conspiracy theories. Yet one got it before and the other after with a timeline that makes perfect sense with how USADA does things yet here we are... crazy ass conspiracy theories all over the place. 

All I ask is that you reread how I've framed the question. I'm not declaring that this is how things went down. I'm pointing to a worthwhile investigation for someone in Hunt's position. Sometimes it pays to poke. Maybe we just think differently. Phone Post 3.0

Anybody have a firm grasp of the timeline?

When was the testing on Jones performed? On Lesnar? When we're the result delivered? I'd also be interested in what the delivery protocol is. Is there a difference between out of and in comp testing for the above? Phone Post 3.0

Didn't they get jones B sample back pretty quickly? Phone Post 3.0