Hunt the best .500 MMA fighter of all time, yes?

Artem Lobov

Kevin Randleman 17-16

Mark's record is not that important it's the fact that the guy always turned up to fight to the finish that's what makes most of us fans of his work.

branchdavidian - Kevin Randleman 17-16

Oohh, that's good one.

I wonder who wins a fight with both in their prime. Does Randleman take Hunt down at will and either G n' P him to a finish or win a decision? Or does Hunt KO Randleman and then do his signature walk away?

Thingading -

Oohh, that's good one.

I wonder who wins a fight with both in their prime. Does Randleman take Hunt down at will and either G n' P him to a finish or win a decision? Or does Hunt KO Randleman and then do his signature walk away?

That would have been a fun one in Pride.  

RIP Kevin

That's a great answer.

UFC champ
KO'd Crocop
Gorilla prison slammed Fedor on his head

And a nice guy to boot.

RIP Monster

46and2 -
Thingading -

Oohh, that's good one.

That would have been a fun one in Pride.  

RIP Kevin

Love your SN, bro. I started out as ThirdEye0pen.

Both in their primes, that's a good ass fight. I think I'll take hunt in a close one. I think he's just a little small and cardio is in question, while hunt's tdd has improved immensely. Coleman vs hunt, I'd take Coleman.

Mark Coleman is like only a little above 500.

^ Coleman was 16-10, but like a lot of guys, ended his career w/ a lot of losses (lost 6 of his last 10).

Sakuraba is 26-17
Minowaman is 60-41-8

Not quite a .500 record, but definitely honorable mentions.

Some guy named Wayne Phillips out of AKA is the best .500 fighter I've ever seen. I can usually go back and forth with anyone who was unable to hold their UFC roster spot in just about anything. No one even knew this guy and I was sparring out at AKA and beat the piss out of me and a bunch of UFC vets back to back. He was good. I have no idea how he was .500. He beat up every UFC guy in the room that day