HUNT WILL be on a plane to US Monday

From Bleacher Report's @DamonMartin - For those curious I've been told Mark Hunt should be on a plane Monday bound for the U.S. Good news for UFC 160, tough spot for Hunt #UFC

Ttt

Ttt

BadMon -

this is already taken a toll on him missing out on training.  he's not going to be fit.

Ya now he's gonna come in pudgy... Phone Post 3.0

I definitely imagine he might be coming in Pudgy... but this is awesome. WAR HUNT etc.

If this remains standing (which I don't think it will) then it will be a great great fight, regardless of the outcome. This is the type of fight the heavyweight division has needed since Cro Cop dropped off the pace.

"Should"

Warrenpeace - 
Card - 

"Should"

Exactly. I still expect Roy to get this fight. I just dont believe Hunt was ever really the guy here.

What?
How is Hunt not the "guy"?
Roy had his chance, and he got crushed.

gage949 -
BadMon -

this is already taken a toll on him missing out on training.  he's not going to be fit.

Ya now he's gonna come in pudgy... Phone Post 3.0
VU. Haha Phone Post 3.0

All this distraction. Now he isn't going to be shredded 3% bodyfat at the weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0

JetSetter - 
BadMon -

He's never fit!! JDS by TKO Phone Post 3.0

BOOOOOOOOOOO THIS MAN!!!!!!

Hunt by KO!!!!

Rambo John J - "Fit" ain't got nothing to do with it.

actually it kind of does when you're fighting at lower weight classes

JetSetter - You guys trip me out. JDS was just the heavyweight champ of the UFC. Basically you guys are saying that Hunt could be the heavyweight champ of the UFC.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN Phone Post 3.0

That's the problem with one dimensional fighters, a fighter that is better at that one dimension can easily come in and win. CroCop was a machine in pride, still lost to Hunt (weird because he beat hunt in K1, and had more mma experience)

Non N00B - 
JetSetter - You guys trip me out. JDS was just the heavyweight champ of the UFC. Basically you guys are saying that Hunt could be the heavyweight champ of the UFC.

That's the problem with one dimensional fighters, a fighter that is better at that one dimension can easily come in and win. CroCop was a machine in pride, still lost to Hunt (weird because he beat hunt in K1, and had more mma experience)

Hunt isn't a better striker than JDS imo... He can still win just because of his power and he has really good striking, it's just not as good as JDS. I see JDS taking him down once or twice, and then just picking him apart with his speed in the standup. BUT, Hunt could very easily land a big shot, dude's got power.

JetSetter - You guys trip me out. JDS was just the heavyweight champ of the UFC. Basically you guys are saying that Hunt could be the heavyweight champ of the UFC.

Hunt has a decent shot against JDS........he would get plunger raped and gaped by Cain. So, not, that's not what's being said. Phone Post 3.0