Hunto's Facebook post - bad blood with Werdum!!

MARK HUNT

Morning selfie with this goi lol

Like Comment Share 2hrs

I was wondering, what the hell is Mudrew but I figured it out lol. 

"Its going to be a great fight my friend"

How can you not love these two monsters?

Hunto might just be the nastiest striker to ever step in to the octagon as well as the nicest person to ever step foot in to the octagon.

War Hunto for life!

Snappy Whistleteeth - 

haha!

I had to read it a few times myself

Don't they know that the UFC wants them to display fake animosity towards each other? Phone Post 3.0

Sucks that one of these guys has to lose.

stanneh - Hunto might just be the nastiest striker to ever step in to the octagon as well as the nicest person to ever step foot in to the octagon.

War Hunto for life!

I don't know how nasty he is, but his timing is elite, his power is legit and his poise is second to none.

Also seems like a good dude. A bit strange at times (makes some weird comments on social media from time to time) but a good dude.

CerronePoundsOnMeStrong - Don't they know that the UFC wants them to display fake animosity towards each other? Phone Post 3.0

This. They'll probably be told that Connor McGregor is gonna get the title shot at Cain instead.

Dana will put the interim belt on Connor via satellite after the fight.

Snappy Whistleteeth -

Lmao, me too man! Then I was like "werdum, idiot" Phone Post 3.0

VUs all around. Loving the positivity here. Both fighters are awesome and I hate that one of them has to lose. Phone Post 3.0

perfy - Sucks that one of these guys has to lose.

so true

"These guys fucking hate each other!!!"

DFW

CerronePoundsOnMeStrong - Don't they know that the UFC wants them to display fake animosity towards each other? Phone Post 3.0
Hunto be like: "Who have you knocked out?" Phone Post 3.0

Hunt by armbar.

chadp - 
CerronePoundsOnMeStrong - Don't they know that the UFC wants them to display fake animosity towards each other? Phone Post 3.0
Hunto be like: "Who have you knocked out?" Phone Post 3.0

Haha, I can imagine Hunto and Werdum turning and saying how long you got?

I'm excited for the fight.... But this altitude is going to slow this fight down. Hunt on short notice and at altitude after a big cut... He has 1 round to take this. Phone Post 3.0

Yes.

"These guys REALLY hate each other!"

"Buy the PPV! It's a blood feud and it boiled over at weigh ins yesterday!" Phone Post 3.0

pretty much guarantees this will be an awesome fight.

How many of those fights where guys are friendly and respectful out of the cage end up being incredible fights.
Some of the top of my head real quick

Cormier-Hendo
Chael-Stann
Hunt - Big Foot

Correct me if I'm wrong but Gus and jones weren't shit talking much before their epic fight.

shirt made me realize murder and werdum are similar