Hurricane took down MMA.TV

It was down all night. Datacenter must be flooded.

That equipment is too new for this site.

Here:

Hey Abe, not to hijack but... You ever figure out that whole Adobe Flash mms.cfg BS? I'm still trying to get the no auto update shite to work lol Phone Post

lol

BrewBarry -  Hey Abe, not to hijack but... You ever figure out that whole Adobe Flash mms.cfg BS? I'm still trying to get the no auto update shite to work lol Phone Post
I run Redhat and OSX so haven't run into on my machines. I have heard about it from some admins trying to use flash through group policy updating though.... 

MonsterBalls - Abe, I thought you were an Ubuntu fan?
Actually I'm a FreeBSD aficionado. I'm only using Redhat right now because I'm doing some test scripting on my Parallels partition. 

ABE FROMAN -
MonsterBalls - Abe, I thought you were an Ubuntu fan?
Actually I'm a FreeBSD aficionado. I'm only using Redhat right now because I'm doing some test scripting on my Parallels partition. 

steps on Abe's glasses and steals MB's pocket protector :p Phone Post

ABE FROMAN -
BrewBarry -  Hey Abe, not to hijack but... You ever figure out that whole Adobe Flash mms.cfg BS? I'm still trying to get the no auto update shite to work lol Phone Post
I run Redhat and OSX so haven't run into on my machines. I have heard about it from some admins trying to use flash through group policy updating though.... 

Gotcha. Ran across a thread the other day while researching it and there was an Abe Froman commenting on it. Musta been a different sausage king Phone Post

BrewBarry - 
ABE FROMAN -
Gotcha. Ran across a thread the other day while researching it and there was an Abe Froman commenting on it. Musta been a different sausage king Phone Post
Pretenders!!!!!!!!