I actually think rampage will lose. Not trolling.

As far as I can tell rampage has had nagging injuries since birth and is always trying to get in the gym but just never seems to make it. He's also a front runner and a quitter when he's not motivated. Tito is training his ass off because of his huge ego telling him he's still relevant or has a chance to be a champion (or something). Anyway a past his prime Tito that tries hard can probably steal 2 out of 3 boring rounds against a past his prime rampage who doesn't try at all. Phone Post 3.0

Agree, in shape Tito eins if he can take him down. Phone Post 3.0

I think he ko Tito even if rampage is half ass training for this fight he still has a lil bit left in the tank where Tito should of stayed retired. Phone Post 3.0

tito will take him down easily and beat him with old school gnp
rampage will have some lame excuse why he lost, like always

Tito beat Forrest and Forrest beat page, makes sense. Phone Post 3.0

MartialArtsMixed - Tito beat Forrest and Forrest beat page, makes sense. Phone Post 3.0

and tito beat wanderlei, who beat rampage.

But wait Page beat chuck twice who beat tito every day in training.

Titos only win in the last 20 years is Ryan bader, but ryan bader beat rampage.

Oh my head hurts.

shaqitup -
MartialArtsMixed - Tito beat Forrest and Forrest beat page, makes sense. Phone Post 3.0

Oh my head hurts.

But bader lost to machida who lost to rampage, but he beat shogun who got submitted by Forrest but he retired recently by beating Tito which only means that ... Where am I? Phone Post 3.0

1oldfart - tito will take him down easily and beat him with old school gnp
rampage will have some lame excuse why he lost, like always
You can replace Tito with Rampage there, if you wanted.

They both bitch when they lose. Phone Post 3.0

MartialArtsMixed -
shaqitup -

Oh my head hurts.

But bader lost to machida who lost to rampage, but he beat shogun who got submitted by Forrest but he retired recently by beating Tito which only means that ... Where am I? Phone Post 3.0

This is a massive cluster fuck of MMath. Phone Post

Tito got that glass body though

if each guy comes in like they did in their last ufc fights, rampage owns him

Its going to be real bad for Bjork and Bellator if Tito wins they have a lot invested in Rampage. Will they schedule a rematch straight away the only other fight for Tito was Babalu but he retired at least they had a beef. Phone Post

I think it'll be a double knockout. Neither of those guys could find the winner's circle with a GPS and a spotlight. But they are guaranteed to give a retarded post-fight interview. Phone Post 3.0

MartialArtsMixed - Tito beat Forrest and Forrest beat page, makes sense. Phone Post 3.0
Forest also beat Tito 2 more times Phone Post 3.0

I am predicting that Rampage misses weight.

AnakinHelwani - 

I am predicting that Rampage misses weight.

Came to say this.

Hope i'm wrong, but I don't think he gets within 5 lbs.

I'm a Tito fan but think this is a bad match up for him. I think Rampage will punch him up a bit and throw Tito off his game.

lol
more of a front runner then Tito?

let's be real, Tito is going to start running and shying away as soon as he even sees punches get thrown. dude is scared of getting hit, and he is going to get bullied easily

Tomas Andersson - If rampage lands a kick on titos knee its fucked again.

Then I guess Tito doesn't have anything to worry about. Phone Post

Ray Cappa - I think it'll be a double knockout. Neither of those guys could find the winner's circle with a GPS and a spotlight. But they are guaranteed to give a retarded post-fight interview. Phone Post 3.0
Didn't mean to vote you down. On my phone. Fucking hillarious. Phone Post 3.0