I almost felt bad for Roy

This year is supposed to be for the black guys. Dana's into villianizing Nelson as part of the show. Big Country was just slapping around the helpless little turd. Kimbo couldn't do anything even against light swats,except lay there like a scrub. Much more humiliating than getting your ass kicked. I think Nelson did it that way on purpose.

AmericanPsychoMMA -  

Lmao!!

Well, he did say that he likes to get a crucifix and just tap a guy softly while counting to the ref.

He definitely followed his gameplan.

Defenestrator - 
StretchPlum - This year is supposed to be for the black guys. Dana's into villianizing Nelson as part of the show. Big Country was just slapping around the helpless little turd. Kimbo couldn't do anything even against light swats,except lay there like a scrub. Much more humiliating than getting your ass kicked. I think Nelson did it that way on purpose.

I agree. He set out to humiliate Kimbo, not just defeat him.

That was "humiliating" for Kimbo?? On the contrary. Roy talked like he should've been the "big deal" on the show. Humiliating Kimbo would've been a KO or even submitting him. I barely call what he did "beating up" Kimbo. Kimbo got out "fatted" that was about it. Not a knock on Roy, but even Dana made fun of him for acting like that was a dominating performance.

StretchPlum - This year is supposed to be for the black guys. Dana's into villianizing Nelson as part of the show. Big Country was just slapping around the helpless little turd. Kimbo couldn't do anything even against light swats,except lay there like a scrub. Much more humiliating than getting your ass kicked. I think Nelson did it that way on purpose.

"Fool, you've activated my race card!"

Angelo Popofski - 
That was "humiliating" for Kimbo?? On the contrary.

because CLEARLY kimbo was able to get out from underneath roy at his whim and do whatever he wanted to.

JerseyCityMMA - "The king needs a double whopper" gtfo

great plug for one of TUF's prime sponsors. way funnier than the xyience plugs on season 2.

Kenflo24 - Sounds like people are jealous because Roy does what he wants and eats mcdonalds and still kicks Kimbo's ass, and most eveyone elses?

I don't see anything wrong with Roy other than that big ass pot belly. Seems like a decent guy to me.
Agreed. And that's coming from someone with a completely opposite lifestyle than him. What's the saying? "Don't hate the player..."?

frederic - 
Angelo Popofski -  Kimbo got out "fatted" that was about it. Not a knock on Roy, but even Dana made fun of him for acting like that was a dominating performance.
Maneuvering to a crucifix is hardly "fatting" out. Other fighters who have done this get praised, not chided.

The other fighters didn't have huge belly's that got in the way of striking the person who was under them either.

David@AccutestMi - 
frederic - 
Angelo Popofski -  Kimbo got out "fatted" that was about it. Not a knock on Roy, but even Dana made fun of him for acting like that was a dominating performance.
Maneuvering to a crucifix is hardly "fatting" out. Other fighters who have done this get praised, not chided.

The other fighters didn't have huge belly's that got in the way of striking the person who was under them either.

Matt Hughes doing it to BJ Penn was a lot different than Roy doing it to Kimbo. Like Dave@ said, Roy could barely hit him because his own belly was in the way. Are you seriously going to tell me those punches did anything to hurt Kimbo?? It's not so much the way he won, but the way he acted afterward.

Angelo Popofski - 

It's not so much the way he won, but the way he acted afterward.

what specifically was so offensive about his post-fight actions to you?

Angelo Popofski - 
Defenestrator - 

I agree. He set out to humiliate Kimbo, not just defeat him.

That was "humiliating" for Kimbo?? On the contrary. Roy talked like he should've been the "big deal" on the show. Humiliating Kimbo would've been a KO or even submitting him. I barely call what he did "beating up" Kimbo. Kimbo got out "fatted" that was about it. Not a knock on Roy, but even Dana made fun of him for acting like that was a dominating performance.

being obese somehow gave him an unfair advantage?

interesting theory

LOL. Wigger dreams of the big bad street guy die hard.

I like how rampage was so horrifically offended at Roy post-fight.

For shame, roy nelson, for shame. when the walking barometer of post fight propriety shakes his head at you, then you know you have fallen to the depths.

i'm glad noone gave him his whopper, he would probably have gone on a killing spree.

lol

Certainly sounds like Dana isn't a Big Country fan.