I almost felt bad for Roy

ALMOST!!!!!!!!

The first 30 minutes of the show was basically everyone calling him fat. There was a good couple minutes of Rampage alone just making fat jokes.

Then...

Roy spoke. Fucking fatty STFU KKM!

LOL

I was gonna start with my thoughts on NELSON, but I woulda came off like Tito talking about the homeless :)

Justin

Yeah he's coming off as a premodonna

postmodonna, imo

Gee, maybe he's a little upset that he's easily the most accomplished fighter there, worthy of inclusion in the UFC WITHOUT being on TUF, and yet the coaches are major assholes to him. I mean seriously, I love page but the jokes about Nelson are really unprofessional. Nelson would probably beat Page in a fight too.

The fact that Roy has been able to obtain a reasonable level of succes while being self trained/managed & rotund (to be friendly) is a sad indictment of the HW scene in the US.

Justin

RickStorm -  Yeah he's coming off as a premodonna
What did she do before Lucky Star?

his record does all the talking, Dana White trash talks his employees like a true pile of sht

dana really shouldnt bad mouth roy after all the shit he was talking about Kimbo.

Kocksuckio - LOL

Rampage has done nothing but make fun of people on the show. And the bad breath bit is getting way old. He needs some new material.

jacktripper has a theory that anyone who refers to themselves in the third person is a douchebag

HexRei - Gee, maybe he's a little upset that he's easily the most accomplished fighter there, worthy of inclusion in the UFC WITHOUT being on TUF, and yet the coaches are major assholes to him. I mean seriously, I love page but the jokes about Nelson are really unprofessional. Nelson would probably beat Page in a fight too.

this^^^^^^^, but it wouldn't be probably, with all his jokes I am sure he wouldn't mind the weight difference

rampage would knock nelson out regardless of the weight difference, nelson's sloppy takedowns wouldnt get jackson and hed eat one of those big hooks

Nelsons seems like a good dude. Dont know why people are hating on him.

RickStorm -  Yeah he's coming off as a premodonna

Is that anything like a prima donna?

FortyKoatz - Nelsons seems like a good dude. Dont know why people are hating on him.

Hampage would beat that Premodonna straight into Bolivia

AmericanPsychoMMA -  

Lol!!!!

-"DJ CRUSH"