I can beat anyone in the World under 185

Last night guy comes in and announces that can beat anyone under 185 in the world

This is the video of a guy who came in last night and announced I can beat anyone under 185.. So he got beat on by a Mark a 145 lbr and a Kyle a 122 lb.. Someone got Mark on video it's not great quality but what is wrong with these idiots?

www.youtube.com/watch

Guy is actually a cop really believed he could beat UFC fighters insisted he believed he was just going to walk through them

Alcohol makes you think you can do alot of things

Phil Dunlap - Guy is actually a cop

That's not good. Wonder what else he is deranged about?

Hahaha; nicely done!

Gotta love some MMA guys puttting a wanna B cop in his place....

Masochist imo.

A guy came into our place about a year ago and went on about how "all that grappling shit looks like puffs trying to shag each other". Which didnt sit well with myself and a few of the other thai boxers.

For the entire 2 hours we worked on leg kicks and just fucking battered his legs into a living hell, to the extent he couldn't walk down the stairs to get out of the gym and had to sit on each step and slide his ass down to the next.

Later we saw him outside his car; calling a taxi, presumably because his legs hurt too much to even drive.

I can't believe the people they give a gun and a badge to

Kirik - 
Phil Dunlap - Guy is actually a cop

That's not good. Wonder what else he is deranged about?

thats exactly what i was wondering

One time a guy came into our gym and announced he was the "african freestlye fighting champion" keep in mind he was white, he said he was in the army and stationed somewhere in africa. Claimed he was not here for "beginner shit".

I tapped him out roughly every 20-30 secs during a 5 min rolling session.

He never came back.

GaymidaGaydan - One time a guy came into our gym and announced he was the "african freestlye fighting champion" keep in mind he was white, he said he was in the army and stationed somewhere in africa. Claimed he was not here for "beginner shit".

I tapped him out roughly every 20-30 secs during a 5 min rolling session.

He never came back.

They rarely do. And on the few occassions those types do return, it's usually with a whole lot more humility.

This guy actually said he would be back because he had an "off" night

Phil Dunlap - This guy actually said he would be back because he had an "off" night

It's been a long week, I needed that on Friday afternoon. LMAO

I hope those midgets enjoy their traffic tickets.

i want to fight whoever shot that video. how did you get it so dark?

Phil Dunlap where did this take place? What state?

I can beat anyone in the world under 85 pounds.

billyball2 - Too bad the video is dark. It would have been nice to see the dudes face.

People who have never actually stepped on a mat or in a ring don't appreciate how much effort and skill are required to be even a SHITTY fighter, nevermind a good one.

I can imagine people who are watching this season of TUF thinking "holy shit, I would KILL those guys", but the reality is that they wouldn't last 10 seconds with any of them.
LOL. It's true. It's hard to be even a shitty fighter.

TitoIsBACK - Phil Dunlap where did this take place? What state?

On a barge in international waters...