I’d rather nail Kayla than Ronda

They both look like they stink. Mishas face looked like that after she fought Ronda

Sorry dude, but i ain’t gay. I’ve posted some naughty stuff here, lol.

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I think thats the going consensus

2 Likes

Sounds gay

2 Likes

It does, lol.

1 Like

I have 2 cats!

4 Likes

I once said I would bang Jessica Andrade and I was very confident in my statement. And then I saw her nudes quite honestly I was disappointed in myself because I renege on my original comment which is extremely unlikely me. So I can say yes I would be able to handle her aroma however in my Advanced years I don’t know if I could actually cut it when the Moment of Truth presents itself. Kayla on the other hand I can sell you one hundred percent I would give her pleasure beyond her wildest fantasies with no hesitation or falter!

4 Likes

thanos-blood

2b323ccf-073b-4390-b4f0-f06a6664b5bc_text

1 Like

download (73)

2 Likes

Look at Hybrid here bareing his soul.

1 Like

1 Like

Kayla seems like a cooler person to hang out with but you really need to get laid if these are the thoughts you are having.

1 Like

Someone once asked me why I say such things and I gave a long well thought out response. Ill give you the bullet points since I cant find it and dont want to write a dissertation.

The first thing that stands out is how she went and adopted her sister’s kid, that truly means a lot to me and says tremendous things about a person. I have a tremendous amount of respect for somebody that does that. Next the level of dedication focus and intensity it takes to medal in the Olympics, never mind win gold. Also the way she speaks, much like myself she has practically no filter and she speaks from the heart and says what’s on her mind.Next, she’s a warrior woman. I’ve always been attracted to female athletes, especially Fighters, having been one. I know for some people that may not be their thing, whether it be personal preference or intimidation and I understand and respect other people’s views but I’m just sharing how I feel. Last but not least, the woman’s got a couple of bucks in the bank LOL, and having supported somebody completely for 11 years that’s a big deal to me. Also, believe me when I say I’ve had plenty of life experiences and I’ve gotten out plenty. Hope this shed some light on it my friend

2 Likes

Check the neck bro.Kayla looks male with masculine features.

1 Like