Ronda's Dog Loves the Smell of her Vagina

Joe Rogan Experience #690 - Ronda Rousey & Edmond Tarverdyan

Awesome interview. At (1:27:30) Ronda tells Joe how she cuts 15lbs to get down to 135lbs.

(1:29:35)And the day of the fight when she is all peaked and wrapped up she feels like a ninja that can rob a liquor store. *This chicks bad ass mentality is amazing.

(1:30:40) Then they talk about how Edmond ignored her for along time until she started a fight with him over not holding the pads for her because he didn't want to get sweat in his shirt.

(1:39:45) She talks about her dog being obsessed with her vagina.

The girl is funny and I gained more respect for her and her team thanks to our boy Joe Rogan. I always liked her though.

1 Like

My dog loves the smell of garbage and her own shit. Coincidence?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Dick Niaz - My dog loves the smell of garbage and her own shit. Coincidence?

The thread title is just "click bait" for you sick fucks. The interview is filled with a ton of intellectual conversations on life and the fight game.  

Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

Dick Niaz - My dog loves the smell of garbage and her own shit. Coincidence?
Lmao Phone Post 3.0

MMA MELEE -

The thread title is just "click bait" for you sick fucks. The interview is filled with a ton of intellectual conversations on life and the fight game.  

Agreed.

But I'd love to smell Ronda's vagina also.

And feet.

And Butt.

So I'm torn..... Phone Post 3.0

She's a trashfest Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

MMA MELEE -

I don't think you understand what intellectual conversation is...

Also for you virgins out there vaginas can smell pretty rancid. It's not all sugar plums and lollipops.

I'm not sure that it's wise for her to exclaim that she's packing a smelly ham sandwich in her drawers. But hey... Perhaps that's the secret to her devastating crotch-in-the-face arm bar technique? Phone Post 3.0

Drugs_Delaney - 

Exactly my thought. The odor must be pretty pungent

Dickbait title. Can't decide to VU or down....

SRTGEO - Dickbait title. Can't decide to VU or down....

(1:39:45) She talks about her dog being obsessed with her vagina.

It's a vote up sir. 

Dick Niaz - My dog loves the smell of garbage and her own shit. Coincidence?
Not sure why she would say that but it's not a good thing. When i take a shit an don't wipe good, the dogs know. Phone Post 3.0

2 Likes

well honda, stop putting penut butter down there....

2 Likes

Ronda Rousey is a clickbait machine...hahaha

Not only will her haters miss her, MMA blogs around the world will miss the traffic she generates.

She owns a Pitbull, mine is the same way whenever girls come over, he gets right in there and just stays there until I pull him away, it really pisses some people off. He's a very well trained dog, listens very well but when it comes to vag he loses it. Phone Post 3.0

A stinky pussy can really fuck you up...

In? Phone Post 3.0

And obligatory "what's his sn?" Phone Post 3.0