I didn't like Keith before it was cool

joe you hated him before it was cool to hate him and now that makes you even cooler. you are always a step ahead of the game 

goku - i nominate jdolo as worst new poster of the year

signed.

every single post from jdolo has been pure shit. lol

nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2aeRg_yMSE all i have to say on the matter

Jdolo seems very insecure and very upset.

Just sayin'...

lordbreakdown - I honestly thought this was about Kool Keith..

At least someone here is with me

this thread is going in the opposite direction... just sayin'

Keith Florian fan signing in. I can't criticize a man for loving his brother - thats what family is supposed to do. Keith has a deep understanding of jiujitsu, and is behind much of Kenny's success.

I actually cant root for Kenny Florian when his brother is so annoying in the background. Its like nails on a chalkboard to me. Gives me chills.

I do however always root for Joe and Dan Lauzon.

GladiatorGannon - Keith Florian fan signing in. I can't criticize a man for loving his brother - thats what family is supposed to do. Keith has a deep understanding of jiujitsu, and is behind much of Kenny's success.

If he loved his brother he would stop turning fans against him.

p.s. he would stop yelling out uncoded strike commands that led to BJ evading everything with ease. "2, Kenny!, 2!!!"

how did I miss this thread?

this some funny shit....."2, Kenny, 2, throw the fucking 2....." "don't be afraid of his power Kenny, he's got fucking nothing..." course Keith wasn't the one getting hit.....

lol.

ttt

Druskee27 - 
Joe Lauzon - 
Ryan MacLeod - Lauzon vs Florian rematch. Make it happen.

Not yet... 

Why??

Because he's still recovering from knee surgery I would imagine.

Herb15E - 
BiggestIdiotEver - I love that phrase "Just Sayin'" It makes any verbal tirade acceptable. "Im not callin ya a fag, its just that you like to blow other dudes. I'm just sayin'"

Like "With all due respect, your wife is a whore! But I said with all due respect"

LMFAO! That's kind of like the term "clearly"...I f-ing love it,it's like the politest way to say that you are in fact a f-ing idiot and should have known something. e.g. "Clearly, you must have known to turn left." or "is it really that surprising? Clearly she's a whore."

Florian bros fan signing in.

PUT HIM IN A BODY BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monkey Island MMA - The great Roberto Maia of Boston Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. http://www.bbjiujitsu.com

i like Gannon's post.

kenny's a nice guy, and keith did fine. annoying at times but so what?

"don't be afraid of his power" - what's he supposed to say? "Don't strike w/ him, he's way too much for you."?

and him yelling 2 didn't do fuck all, even if BJ said so. because kenny wasn't following suit.