I DIDN'T watch UFC tonight because

Nope, not at all. I won't be posting up videos of the fights, those are on Spike. But we do have reports and photos with more photos to come. And "bub"? What, are you Wolverine?

Do you know if they are rebroadcasting it Friday? That's the only listing I could find.

No idea where "bub" came from. It just happened,man.j/k

slides claws back into hands

PS that is a badass pic you posted.

bummer WaltJ..frankly i'm surprised it was such a difficult choice but ah well, suit urself...hopefully you catch a replay

Well you missed out for sure.

What was the reason of this thread? To prove you are a pride nuthugger or just an asshole?

""gay was definitely the way to go tonight, IMO"

hhahaa

"I forgot this was on tonight! Are they rebroadcasting on Friday?"

Me too. This sucks. And the msn tv guide shows the Bonner/Jardine UFN showing this Friday.

I don't see a re-broadcast schedualed. At least not this month or next month. That kinda sucks actually.

There was lots of mounting :)

I wasn't expecting much, but was a great show. I knew the main event would be good and it was. Fitch was awesome too.

"I don't see a re-broadcast schedualed. At least not this month or next month. That kinda sucks actually."

Terrible news. I missed it too. Out doing man things with women.

Watching MMA is gay now?

LOL, getting ice cream with your mum and talking about getting your own
place some day is not man stuff.

The show was pretty good and FREE.

I was watching the IFL fights cuz im more into that

"I was watching the IFL fights cuz im more into that"

Ouch! That is just wrong. Stout/Fisher was a great fight to watch

no, i didnt mean it like that.... im sure that was a great fight too, i just didnt wind up seeing it

lol @ this thread turning into a hatefest

I caught the show, and imo it was the best UFN so far. All the fighters put on a great show.

also saw some Bodogfights afterward

Nick Thompson was whipping some serious ass