‘I Don’t Want Nick to Get Hurt’ - Dana

lol at anyone wanting to see any of the Diaz clowns be the main. Maybe the showcase fight on the preliminary card of a fight night.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

There is no longer an “easy” win for either Diaz brother but especially for the one who showed up and literally laid down and quit.

7 Likes

So you didn’t see Matt browns last fight then :joy:

1 Like

Give Diaz Gilbert Burns. Burns will smash him and Diaz goes away.

3 Likes

Nick or Nate? Nate vs Burns would be lit

2 Likes

Yep. That’s crazy. I don’t want to see him matched up with someone who would knock him stiff for being that reckless.

His form and muscularity both look extremely compromised. It doesn’t matter how many times he threw air punches…

2 Likes

suck my dick wwe GIF

5 Likes

Perfect

1 Like

Nick looks +60yo, robbie ~30

1 Like

Dana will only give Nick a daghastani unless he signs a long term contract to keep him going somewhere else.

1 Like

Nothing about matt brown is a easy win. You must be smoking that Diaz weed huh lol

7 Likes

Lol did none of you see Brown’s last fight? He was dead after round 2. Ran completely on fumes. Nick would take him to school rather easily

1 Like

Dude Nick looked like absolute shit. It was like Mike Tyson vs Kevin McBride. An absolute fucking joke. Plus he didn’t even hype the fight up. Straight money grab. Dude’s almost 40. He made terrible choices and fucked over all of his fans.

7 Likes

Lol did you see Nick’s last fight . I’d bet you my whole bank account and a pound of weed that matt would beat Nick lol and I’m a Diaz fan

2 Likes

Matt brown is coming off a loss to Bryan Barberena in which he was gassed after round 2

Nick is coming off a fight where he fought injured barely trained at all and set a UFC record for the year 2021 and also won a round against a motivated killer in Robbie

4 Likes

Barbarena may not be the most skilled guy but he’s got a concrete block of a head and the heart of a champion.

Thinking Brown is an easy win for Nick based on the Barbarena fight would be a mistake.

1 Like

He smokes out of a dick bong for sure.

3 Likes