‘I Don’t Want Nick to Get Hurt’ - Dana

More like most insignificant strikes landed.

2 Likes

You are making us Michigan people look worse than we already do bro . Just stop lol

5 Likes

Dammit. Not you too now lol

1 Like

Well if he barely trained that’s his own fucking fault. That shows he couldn’t give a fuck less about his fans. If he was injured he should have no problem delaying the fight. It’s not like he’s been holding a schedule haha. He goes out there throws the worst kick I’ve ever seen at the beginning, throws a bunch of ineffective strikes, then just quits haha. It was a pathetic display. How anyone can defend that bullshit performance is beyond me. I just pretend that “fight” never happened.

2 Likes

We need people like @Nick_Diaz_Army . He makes the forum interesting. And I respect that he stands by his opinions no matter how many pile on him. I really do enjoy the back and forths between Diaz fanboys and rational posters hahaha. Thank you Vegito! Keep doing your thing my boy! Your blind loyailty to the Diaz brothers reminds me of Ellie Sechbach lmao. Are you him lol? I mean that in a good way of course. Because Ellie cracks me up. Thank you for making things fun and interesting on here. Its good to have a mix of people with differing opinions. The forum would be boring if everyone agreed and circle jerked each other. Im not gonna lie, sometimes i do troll with the contrainian opinion to troll these old ass miserable dorks on the UG lol

5 Likes

Thank you Conor wins the Rematch for not making a post to shit on me and instead giving me even some form of credit :facepunch:t2:

Lol I am not Ellie Sechback. I’m just some redneck from Warren Michigan who likes fighters who keep it real and prefer to stand and bang bro

Nick
Nate
Max
Anderson
Chuck

Etc.

1 Like

Hahaha enjoy @Nick_Diaz_Army

2 Likes

All of a sudden Dana is Mother Theresa and cares about a fighter. I am not buying it.

2 Likes

No Way What GIF

1 Like

This is the fight

7 Likes

Nick is shot. He can’t handle Charlie’s power.

4 Likes

Either could the other 229 opponents.

1 Like

Cool numbers bro…so i guess Lawler walked thru 14 significant strikes a minute and made Nick quit

5 Likes

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Masvidal would beat up this nick worse than he did Nate. They should have fought in strikeforce

3 Likes

Today perhaps but prime Nick puts on a boxing clinic and makes Mas look silly

1 Like

He’s not in his prime though is he. Nick has no business being in there based on his last performance. It was sad. His last win was BJ Penn, who has the greatest losing streak of all time in the UFC and it was over a decade back

2 Likes

Yeah well in his prime he clowns Mas. Just accept it :man_shrugging:t3: Not sure why y’all always gotta try to argue or get the last word lol