I don't like either of these women's faces

I'll enjoy the fight, but there is just something about their faces that makes me wanna just....whammo.

And no, there's nothing they can do to fix it. Phone Post

Great thread. It's quality posters like you that keep me coming back.

This fight is awesome. What a warrior Sexton is Phone Post

The Green Arrow - 

This fight is awesome. What a warrior Sexton is Phone Post

Scrapper.

Alexis is attractive.

Rosi is tough.

Davis' ground and pound is silly looking tho.

That should have been stopped. Herb heard the ten second wood and decided to let it just finish out. Phone Post

The Green Arrow - I'll enjoy the fight, but there is just something about their faces that makes me wanna just....whammo.

What an asshole Phone Post 3.0

michegre -
The Green Arrow - I'll enjoy the fight, but there is just something about their faces that makes me wanna just....whammo.

What an asshole Phone Post 3.0

Shut your mouth you dirty bitch. Phone Post

Nice Phone Post 3.0

LOL Phone Post 3.0

The Green Arrow - That should have been stopped. Herb heard the ten second wood and decided to let it just finish out. Phone Post
Stopped? If anything, it should have been stood up. Davis was doing zero damage. I've been hit harder by masseuses. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't mind their butts. Phone Post

QuadAces - 
The Green Arrow - That should have been stopped. Herb heard the ten second wood and decided to let it just finish out. Phone Post
Stopped? If anything, it should have been stood up. Davis was doing zero damage. I've been hit harder by masseuses. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't know "asian massage parlors" did BDSM.

Lunchbox101 -
QuadAces - 

I didn't know "asian massage parlors" did BDSM.

Sexton wasn't doing anything but getting popped. Davis hasn't she-hulk, man. She was teeing off, regardless of power, she was in a dominant position for like, 3 minutes Phone Post

I think the only thing we disagree on is the "teeing off" part. I'm not saying Davis should be able to hit harder. I'm saying that it looked to me like she wasn't trying to hit hard at all.

I admit I'm no expert(and I'm half in the bag), but it seemed to me that Davis was content to sit on top and pitter-patter enough to not look like she was stalling.

I don't think a fight should be stopped when one fighter maintains a dominant position for a long time without any effective offense. Phone Post 3.0