I don't think Fedor cares about fighting anymore.

shrugs

I miss seeing him fight 3-5 times a year.

He's letting M-1 control him, it's quite sickening :( Phone Post

It will be worth the wait.

Fedor vs Zulu Jr. 2!!!!!!!!!

They need to just make Alistair vs. Fedor happen and tell anyone who opposes it to fuck off.

Fedor probably isn't gonna be fighting for much longer and I want to see this goddamn fight.

So tired of waiting to see fedor fight. Phone Post

I don't think Fedor has cared much about fighting for a while.......Seems he fights more for M-1's well being then his own personal fighting career's.

He still owns part of M-1 I think so he probably fights more to try and establish M-1 in the world MMA market.....If he was worried about his career he would just take the big $ payday by joining the UFC and trying to beat down the most well known HWs.

OveREEMed A New Butthole - Fedor never cared about fighting or MMA, the guy was always in it for money.

he is in it for the financial security. nothing wrong with that.

UsedFleshlightEatingBull - 
OveREEMed A New Butthole - Fedor never cared about fighting or MMA, the guy was always in it for money.

This. He has said many times he is in it to provide a good life for his family. I don't think he really cares about records or being the GOAT or things like that, and he sure as shit doesn't care what a bunch of idiots posting on internet forums think.

Yeah, that. There's a big difference in wanting money to blow on luxury cars and wanting money to support your family.

I certainly agree. It's a shame. I hope he just gets another win and retires or something.

He will bring the rape once again

Agreed. Alot of people do not realize that fights have to make fiscal sense to fighters. They cant waste time and fight fights that make no monetary sense because their next fight can ultimately be their last.

I think he should retire.

Wouldn't surprise me. If you talk to professional athletes in any sport, you'll find that after a decade or more quite a few of them are tired of being constantly injured and under the discipline it takes to remain at the top, and are mainly trying to make as much money as they can while they can still compete ... and there's nothing wrong with that. Most of us feel that way about our jobs some of the time - I don't really know that many people who would do their job if they weren't getting paid to do it.

I kind of hope he retired before he gets hurt; he's slowing down (no surprise after a decade of top level MMA).