I F@CKING LOVE SAKU!

Guy Metzger: "I would have given up that leg a long time ago"

Well Guy....
That is why no one will remember your name

YESSSSSS!!!!!!

glassjawed - Saku's great but the referee was extremely biased to not have stopped that fight when Sakuraba took 30 hard unaswered shots to the head.

If that had been a UFC fight, it would have been stopped.

If you dont like Sakuraba,

You probably dont like getting laid either.

ProMagnus - Guy Metzger: "I would have given up that leg a long time ago"

Well Guy....

They might remember it, but, they won't idolize it like they do the name "Sakuraba".

Seriously, that was a very intense MMA experience.<!--Session data-->

The best fight of day, among all today's tournaments.

I agree, Igor, is was a come-back like only Saku could pull off.

You can argue that he took a lot of unanswered shots, which he did, but he was never in any really trouble. His face got mangled but he chose to take the shots over letting go of the leg. It worked out and never seemed as if it wouldn't. That was great.

ProMagnus - Guy Metzger: "I would have given up that leg a long time ago"

Well Guy....

heh nice...

They were arm punches and many of them hit Sak's shoulders, arms, or the top of his head. Sak was still holding on to the leg....the ref was right not to stop it. Sak knew exactly what he was doing.

But I do want Sak to retire. This is high note, go out on it. You're a legend already, there's nothing left to prove.

lol good catch Igor.

Saku gives the evil eye to the camera.

Thank god STEVE MAZZAGATTI wasn't reffing that one..

The UFC is the more legit org & that fight would have been stopped after Saku took punches to the face

Therefore, technically Sakuraba lost that fight.

forrestfan - Any chance of Saku vs. Jacare? Give the guy a grappler for a change.

seriously, give "the gracie hunter" a skilled grappler for once hes unproven on the ground.

Even though I just said I want Sak to retire, Sak vs. Jacare would be cool IMO. Sak vs. Newton was a great fight, Sak/Jacare would be too.

cnAKA - 
forrestfan - Any chance of Saku vs. Jacare? Give the guy a grappler for a change.

seriously, give "the gracie hunter" a skilled grappler for once hes unproven on the ground.

Maybe you're not trying to be a retard, but lately they have him fighting guys like Manhoef and Galesic who will contribute to his brain damage, instead of grapplers.

Jack Carter - The UFC is the more legit org & that fight would have been stopped after Saku took punches to the face

Therefore, technically Sakuraba lost that fight.

In no way did Saku lose that fight. UFC's stoppages suck. It should be up to the fighter to stop it in a situation like that if they need to. 'Tapping' I believe it is called...

Saku did not tap and got the win.