I f__ck_n love Evan Dunham!

The due has fun fights, and he's one of the most quality dudes in the organization. I don't know if there has ever been a fight when I wasn't cheering for him. Keep being you Evan Dunham!

Missed the fight.

How did it end? Phone Post 3.0

Hocky - Missed the fight.

How did it end? Phone Post 3.0
Decision Phone Post 3.0

he's so under the radar, and too low key he needs to speak out loud if he wants a big fight ever again. too bad. make some noise man.

You two should get a room. Phone Post 3.0

Great fight. Dunham is so damn technical. Glenn will be a beast at FW. Phone Post 3.0

Seemore Butts - Great fight. Dunham is so damn technical. Glenn will be a beast at FW. Phone Post 3.0

love watching dunham ... but technical is not what he is LOL.

that dude comes to brawl man.

Great fight besides the sloppy brawling. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt. Phone Post 3.0

jkd4200 -
Seemore Butts - Great fight. Dunham is so damn technical. Glenn will be a beast at FW. Phone Post 3.0

he's extremely technical.

Great boxing, incredible bjj Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda -
jkd4200 -

he's extremely technical.

Great boxing, incredible bjj Phone Post 3.0
Yep.

I'd describe him as a technical brawler. Phone Post 3.0

I'd describe him as a technical maniac.

Great SN right there... Phone Post 3.0

His punches are a little too predictable. I'd like to see him work on something besides that rich franklin style jab cross hook he throws all the time. He threw that combo about 100 times last night Phone Post 3.0

jkd4200 -

On the feet yes. Not super technical and can certainly brawl. On the ground he was very technical and calculated. A pure joy to watch.

He is still a victim of one of the biggest judging robberies in the UFC IMHO back when he fought Sherk. Phone Post 3.0

I love fucking Evan Dunham.

I need to rewatch him vs Sherk. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
jkd4200 -

On the feet yes. Not super technical and can certainly brawl. On the ground he was very technical and calculated. A pure joy to watch.

He is still a victim of one of the biggest judging robberies in the UFC IMHO back when he fought Sherk. Phone Post 3.0

Correct... i agree.

his footwork has been better, so you know he is working on it.

Glad to see him use more of his grappling.

Yes, Sherk fight was terrible call... Even Dana basically gave Dunham the win.