I feel bad for anyone that bought a signed UFC 264 poster. LOL

I have the all-fighters signed poster from UFC 94 and 100. Both are numbered with a COA. They’re framed and make real nice pieces.

Interesting about the gloves too.

2 Likes

Prices must have went up bigtime because you could get them for $150.00 when they started.

2 Likes

They are 100-250 on ufc website when they first are released. The more popular ones sell out and you have scalpers putting them up on eBay for thousands.

Pretty shitty on Conor’s part. Conor “C” McGregor lol

4 Likes

That’s a solid attitude. The company doesn’t pay me to sign so fuck the fans.

Quality thinking from your friend.

3 Likes

That is really bad, and he’s a headliner, but remember, these are fighters. Look on that poster and tell me you can read the rest of the autographs. Teacher Rich Franklin’s was perfect, but 99% of fighters sign a squiggle.

I used to be a hardcore collector and could tell you damn near every ufc fighters signature by looking at it because I had so many of those posters signed by the card. At the tail end of collecting/going to a bunch of events every year the prices of those posters doubled/would get bought out instantly by guys getting there early and running around the arena to all the vendors. Big events like UFC 148 had all kinds of additional memorabilia that was super overpriced. Goofy shit like an individual poster or shirt signed by Anderson or Chael for $250

I had such a crazy collection until a few years ago, decided to unload the stuff I didn’t care about and its brought in an extra 2-4k a month

1 Like

“Think about it…”

2 Likes

You’ve been making $2,000-$4,000 per month for a few years selling UFC posters?

The champ champ does what he wants

3 Likes

All kinds of ufc memorabilia. Tons of signed gloves from over the years going to events, sold some old pride/ufc programs. Some event used stuff. Most of it is gone now, been collecting skateboards/flipping them a bunch this last year as well but its blown up this last 6 months with a ton of people jumping in and doing the same thing. Gunna get back to running comedy shows once my knee is healed up/im more mobile. Covid killed that these last couple years but things are back now

3 Likes

Only $5,000

2 Likes

Was Connors pen running out of ink? This is their fucking fan base paying Prime prices, why wouldn’t they be a little bit more sincere with something as simple as a fucking signature?

2 Likes

F you, Don Mattingly is a Saint that carried yankee fans through the 80’s and most of the 90’s. You take that back!

2 Likes

Narcissism and ego.

4 Likes

Call me old school Gernan Irish, that shit makes me say, fuck you go get someone elses money. Treat your fucking fans right. You sign that shit like you know its going to a kid that saved all his birthday money to buy it, and hes gonna use his Christmas money to buy your fucking ppv. Simple decency.

4 Likes

Random example but I was watching some old Blink 182 short behind the scenes on tour thing from their peak.

One scene they were signing a table of Xboxes or something for some promo and one of the guys shit talked another over his shit rushed signature and said that he liked to take his time and do it right because he knew at the end of the day it was for some fan who would really appreciate having the autograph.

I thought that was a pretty cool and increasingly super rare attitude to have.

9 Likes

Don’t be a fûcking fag. Doing anything for free is bullshit. The only thing you “owe” fans is to show up and fight.

Fûcking cuckold stans. Fighters would do fine if they stopped placating chubby nerd collector types. You guys don’t matter.

Outside of kids and chicks I don’t understand why fighters give anyone the time of day. Most nerd dudes seeking this shit out are reselling anyway.

2 Likes

This

It’s definitely not about the autograph itself, it’s about the experience. I personally don’t care for autographs and would never ask for one. I’d rather have a conversation or have a picture taken. If somebody I was a big fan of offered to sign something for me, I wouldn’t object.

But like you said it’s the experience. Without that none of it means anything.

3 Likes

I don’t collect MMA shit.

And basic human empathy is not a “fag” “cuckold” or “Stan” trait.

I feel sorry for the people in your life if there are any. You’re a shitty miserable person who lashes out on the internet to feel good.

Go outside.

3 Likes