I feel bad for anyone that bought a signed UFC 264 poster. LOL

Seriously, wtf. Could Conor give any less of a shit?
They sell these at events for like $1,500 bucks. And the unsold go to family or UFC crew.

7 Likes

That Conor autograph quite possibly might be the easiest to forge or fake as well.

UFC needs to do a better job with this.

I witnessed a friend in Strikeforce that used to scribble random words and shit on these posters, at multiple events. I told him people pay good money for this and he said “well I’m not getting a penny from it, so fuck them”.

Personally I would never buy one of these “All fighters on the card autographed” posters. Save your money. Plus by the end of 18 fighters signing them they are bent up and shit too

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Just a C

4 Likes

Yeah, its like a grade school teacher giving a check on a homework assignment. I wouldn’t be happy if I paid for that

2 Likes

Exactly why I don’t buy shit like that. A signature on something only means something to me if I was there to see them in person and said what’s up and see them sign it and I could get a picture with them

I would never buy something that had a signature on it. It means nothing to me if it wasn’t my own experience if you know what I mean

8 Likes

Clenching his fist while signing autographs. Contempt for the fans and angry he is wasting his time

5 Likes

1000%

I am a collector of memorabilia. But I started off with NHL and Hockey items before UFC was even a sport. I was never into autographs except for the few guys I always looked up to, Fedor, Diaz, Silva, Belfort, GSP, and some old school guys.

I started collecting fight worn gloves and gloves from different promotions about 2004. I made the mistake of getting some of my early Ouano version 1 autographed and regret it. So now when I get gloves I don’t have anyone sign them anymore. It actually devalues the glove.

2 Likes

Why is that?

1 Like

Because rare gloves, especially a fight used PRIDE or Afflicition glove (basically impossible to find) people don’t want rare gloves with an autograph. A pair of fight used Affliction gloves or PRIDE will easily go for over $1000 (those promotions made you return the glove) Pride sold some official gloves to high end collectors but I’ve only seen 1 affliction glove. I don’t know what they did with those gloves from those 2 events but they are considered among the “rarest”. An autograph devalues the glove because you can purchase any MMA fighters autograph for less than $300 bucks, even Khabib, Conor, GSP, etc. Jon Jones autograph sells regularly for $50. So collectors of high end items don’t want anything on it.

6 Likes

Juat like baseballcards. Ive got a few Ricky Henderson Rookie cards, and one autographED because I simply wanted one signed, but its worth less. If you have easily accessible pics of some of your gloves, I wouldnt mind seeing them please…

1 Like

If you waste.$1500 on a photo then…download.jpeg-2

10 Likes

their signature adds value if it is on a certificate of authentucity

I moved recently so they are in a large bin in my storage. I framed a couple in shadow boxes, but I’ll take some pics when I set up my new man cave

2 Likes

The COA is great for autographs because fakes are soooo common nowadays. I’m just talking about signatures on rare gloves. If you ever want to re sell them it makes it more difficult.

I have the 5 versions of the Ouano glove, I used to get a pair and sell one because I only wanted 1 glove of each version (to save room) but then I got into collecting pairs of gloves. I messed up and got some of my rare Ouano signed in the prime of UFC popularity like 2007-2008 , and now some of those fighters are forgotten about. I also used to know some people that were in the glove trading business that I met from hockey tape trading, but it’s sketchy these days. Too many fake gloves coming from China.

1 Like

Lol. That movie scene was epic.

Fuck ya

1 Like

lol :joy:

3 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (5)

3 Likes

Whats this?

FAGGOT SHIT

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: