I feel bad for anyone that bought a signed UFC 264 poster. LOL

Definitely nothing wrong with collecting them. More so the price people are paying is what shocked me.

Or at least the ones available of the second hand market. They are ridiculously priced.

1 Like

He went over to the themmacommunity.com because he did not like what was going on here.

This website was a good alternative at one time,but the traffic has died off.

I’ll post his pictures with fighters that he posted here.

I joined that place when the forums got hacked about 3 years ago with the Corona bats and all those floating images. Someone got contact into personal pro fighters accounts on here and hacked the website. I know you remember but some might have missed it. I still come back here but to be honest I don’t trust this place with my info and I’m sure a lot of others feel the same way. But I only lasted a few days on TMMAC. It felt like a random UFC Facebook group

1 Like

Checkout Matt’s pics with fighters & this is not even updated.

1 Like

How in the hell did I miss that hacking?

I know that MentaL broke in,but not that other stuff.

1 Like

I have been to 3 events with Matt.

Badass

I agree.It’s a bad ass man cave that Matt has.He is also doing his own podcast with another guy.

1 Like

Passwords, credit card information, information that was compromised. A lot of people left the OG because of it. Or altleast they said they were. no admins had the balls to explain it for a couple days

Between that and Cindy O having secret admin status a lot of people got fucked over/left. Years ago there was a thread about fighter pay and I was able to prove my point with Chuck Liddells paystubs from UFC 62, the next day I tried to log in and my paid blue account had been banned. I made a new account and hit up Rick Storm asking what happened. He said there was no info on why my account was banned (which Im assuming is abnormal) and he gave me a free year of blue for my new account

Later we found out Cindy was banning accounts behind the scenes and none of the mods knew what was going on…

3 Likes

Conor always seemed cool with shit like that though? I remember some fighters would freak and comment how these people are making money off of their audiograph etc and Conor would say something along of lines of hey these people are hustling, figuring out where we are, standing outside for hours to get us to sign stuff etc.

1 Like

I had an account banned, I emailed the website twice and no one even got back to me. Atleast you got a response

1 Like

I like that site, the OG here has just been insane political talk 24/7.

I come back here because of the app. Idk how Sherdog keeps so much traffic to be honest.

Try to find a decent Conor Mczgregor autograph. It’s very difficult. Even the ones listed on FANATICS (most trusted) are absolute trash.

Whose place is that? That’s fucking awesome!

That is MMAHAWK’s place,I mentioned it earlier.

1 Like

Wow what a dirtbag. I mentioned I had a friend in Strikeforce that would fuck around and Scribble bullshit, I think it’s horrible. Part of the fight week duties include signing the posters, usually 100. It only takes about 10 minutes. Conor puts no effort into it at all. lol

1 Like

Well thanks for your repeating yourself, I got the attention span of a goldfish today. Much appreciated buddy

2 Likes