I fully support Jon Jones' decision

What happens when you build 1 man up, while shitting on others? Cut people for innocent rape jokes quoted from popular TV shows, threaten to cut champs for dancing in the ring, cut guys after 1 loss,...but reward a drunk driver that injured 2 people? You get a cocky, confident bad ass young dude.

For once, someone had a chance to have Dana by the balls instead of the other way around. Dana is a known liar to the fighters, isnt fair to some unless he really likes them, and hes extremely deceptive to the fans.

Dana white has long abused fighters, praised them when they're up and kicked them when they're down. I can't quote him word for word but he once said something along the lines of "We dont have to cancel cards in the ufc because of injuries since our cards are so stacked...really? How about this one?

Also, what a coincidence Chael Sonnen starts talking shit about Jon Jones before he has even won a 205 fight, then randomly he gets the offer to fight jones as soon as hendo announces hes out. Jon Jones has already made it clear he does not like Chael Sonnen AT ALL and thinks his comments and antics leading up to his fights are wrong.

What a GIFT it would be -- for a guy who tested well over the legal TE limit and not only lost the fight, but talked endless shit and got beaten down like beginner in the rematch -- to get handed a 205 title shot. Even if he loses its a win win for him. Why does Sonnen deserve that? Especially when Jon Jones already hates him and thinks he's a bad person. Why should Jon Jones go out of his way to do an enemy a favor$$$$$????

Dana has blackballed GG, except for the reem because of obvious reasons. He cut Coenen, who was the champion, after losing her belt in a fight that she was dominating for 4 rounds. Dana lied and said GG wasnt paying her so she posted a twit pic of a check made out to her straight from Zuffa.

He pulled reem from the SFHWGP and said it was because reem was some big baby with a hurt toe...a claim which overeem denied. Tim Sylvia has been begging to get back into the ufc and Dana offered him a great opportunity to fight cormier, then for no reason pulled the rug out from under his feet.

Dana talked big shit about Hendo but to$$ed money at him as soon as he won a belt. Took nick diaz away from SF once he realized there was some $$ he could make. Said women will NEVER fight in UFC, like an asshole...but as soon as he sees a chance to make $$ off one, hes talking about making her a PPV headliner. How quick dana turns into a pimp for his women.

Jon Jones is probably the only fighter that could have pulled this and gotten away with it, and I love it. The ball is in someone elses hands this time and this is Karma for all the b.s. Dana has been getting away with lately.

This is also GREAT for the sport, but bad for the guys coming out of jacksons...as they will be punished. The more say so the fighters have, the better. Dana's been pulling strings like Gepetto long enough and its time for a change. Jon Jones is the man for change. I applaud him. 

will edit, had to copy/paste but it runs shit on like that

Go to hell! Phone Post

YEAH Dana White always tries to make decisions that will benefit his company financially! What a fucking idiot!!! Phone Post

caliphornia - Go to hell! Phone Post

Hi Dana Phone Post

voted up.. I agree 100%

Not really that big a Chael fan but to say he was beaten down like a beginner when he more than held his own (even had full mount at one point) in the Anderson rematch until his beautiful spinning back fist flop is pretty ridiculous.

You should be a politician

TAC - Not really that big a Chael fan but to say he was beaten down like a beginner when he more than held his own (even had full mount at one point) in the Anderson rematch until his beautiful spinning back fist flop is pretty ridiculous.

You should be a politician

lol maybe ill run for office and have chael be my campaign manager.

he did get beaten pretty bad

hell, ive mounted black belts before and was about to sub a brown with a bad asss armbar but the bell saved him...and i've only been grappling for 4 years.

sonnen mounted anderson and did nothing but hold on for dear life.

think about it

might be a shitty situation overall...sure. A lot of people will be hurt from this

but did anyone ever imagine the day 1 man would say "no thanks" and cause an entire event to be cancelled? 

think of all the bad things dana is guilty of and his treatment of fighters.

this is a loss for the fans, loss for the guys fighting that night and a loss for the ufc. but it is a HUGE gain in the long run.

i cant wait until more great fighters come along that have this kind of power.